Thread: Official Degenerate Gamblers Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post
    I wouldn’t do that!!! Time for Baltimore to flip the switch. I’d take Baltimore and buy it down to -7 if anything. Jackson is playing and Dallas has a trash defense.
    I'm on the fence. I'll put $50 on the 'Pokes. If I'm right that'd be the third straight "Told Ya So" when it comes to betting, Brandon. But, you're probably closer to the voice of reason on this one, amazingly.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    I'm on the fence. I'll put $50 on the 'Pokes. If I'm right that'd be the third straight "Told Ya So" when it comes to betting, Brandon. But, you're probably closer to the voice of reason on this one, amazingly.
    Play it. I very rarely lay points. Has all the feelings of a cover to me though. It’s a mid-tier play for me that I will surely take. I have zero faith in Dallas against a quality team right now. It’s at Baltimore in their elements. Dallas’s defense is gonna get their face kicked in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    This is the kind of bet I win quite often. I would probably bet on the cowboys with the handicap. However, this one doesn’t seem obviously enough of a rigged game for me to want to make any bet on it. I’ve gotten a little more selective once I fully realized it’s rigged this year. I like to bet when the entire herd is going in one direction now and I don’t know if the herd is big enough here to make it a clearly rigged game. As such, it’s a huge gamble cuz you never know what will happen.

I always say when the refs are with you, no one can be against you. No guarantees in this one.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.