Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post
Kind of like this you FUKEN JACKASS!!!!!!!

Bet Details:
WON: 386 Iowa (+110) (NCAA FB) Score: 28-7
WON: 437 USC (-167) (NCAA FB) Score: 43-38
167 Colts (-160) (NFL)

Which I posted of each Fucken one!!!! I went 4-2 today and I’m not Fucken happy about it!!! I strive for perfection and take this shit very seriously. I’m not a $50 dollar better. This is a lifestyle for me. Also, I’m not in the business of selling picks or any Fucken service. I don’t Fucken need too!!!!!!!!! I Fucken WIN Bitch and I Grind it out and WIN!!!! I post some shit to try and help some people so I don’t need to post shiit!!! You can’t get my lines then that’s your Fucken problem!!

I think I saw you post NV ML(L), MN(W), Auburn ML (W), WF (L), Miami ML (L) yesterday. Thats 2-3 by my count. And you paid ML vig on 2 losses. I don't see where you posted anything about Iowa or USC until the game was over....sort of like JH said.

Anyway I didn't start this thread to gloat or anything like that. I readily admit I lose money betting sports on the whole. I just enjoy it as a hobby. I bet very small relative to my bankroll/wealth or whatever you want to call it. My bets are 90% $100 or even less. I do make about a dozen bets of $500 to $1000 each year and one of those is usually the Owl.