Thread: Official Degenerate Gamblers Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post
    This is where I’m sitting tonight on a “3 Teamer”. The two college basketball games doing all the heavy lifting for me to get value on the Raiders tonight. This, if you haven’t noticed yet is my main strategy in getting value.

Bet Details:
    302 Raiders (-180) (NFL)
    WON: 693 Duke (-185) (NCAA Men) Score: 75-65
    WON: 663 Pittsburgh PK Buy 1½ (-140) (NCAA Men) Score: 70-55

Just need a Raiders win tonight which I feel pretty good about.
    You really don't learn. And then the only game you actually post about BEFORE the game is played....a -180 favorite loses. Oh well, here goes.

I like 2 games this week. Miami and Washington. Miami is playing pretty solid ball, both sides. N.E. is as out of sorts as a Belicheck team gets. The line is getting a sort of "historical" bump. The truth is that right now, Miami is a better team playing at home. They should be laying 6, not 2. Washington is peaking at the right time. That young defense can get after the QB and contrary to popular belief, Russel isn't at his best when running for his life. For every great play he makes, he makes a forgettable one. Alex Smith is ball controlling and game managing the way Riverboat Ron likes. However, I won't bet this game until right before the game as we may end up with Dwayne Haskins starting at QB for the football team in which case all bets are off.

A smaller play I like is the Chefs. They have beaten several good team whereas the Saints haven't really beaten anyone. The defense has been stout, but that is negated by the fact no one has stopped Maholmes. So then it becomes can the saints score enough to cover +3? I doubt it.

So 3 plays, one at half the bet:

Washington +6 (if Smith plays)
    Miami -2
    Half unit K.C. -3

I expect to win money with that outlay sunday.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

San Jose State @ +7 is tremendous value. I will be pumping it in ML into a parlay ticket to juice. I think they win outright against Boise State.

I also believe the Packers cover this week as well -8 but will be buying it down -7 for good measure. Bills ML is Gimmee.

I will also be playing Chiefs, Browns, Dolphins and Colts all on the ML.

Notre Dame +10.5 and Florida +17 will also be games I will be involved in.

Arizona State, UCLA and Air Force are all college ML plays I like.

I don’t have time to list all my Collge basketball plays. Sorry!!!!