Thread: Official Degenerate Gamblers Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    This is another game of out of conference on the road. Buffalo is the superior team at this point, but has to travel cross country. The possible catch is that its not "home field" for SF. Its AZ. I don't really like the game to be honest. I like the under at 48. I think it will be relatively low scoring. If I win my teaser I might put a few dollars on the under, but I just can't get behind either team here.
    To each their own. These are the types of games I LOVE!!! Look for a big Buffalo special teams play as well as Andre Roberts is a total stud. Could be the difference.

As long as Buffalo doesn’t lose turnover battle they win this game!!!

Better off betting against the spread than outright upsets, but it holds true
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Better off betting against the spread than outright upsets, but it holds true
    Nah. You just gotta learn how to handicap this shit yourself. I keep saying the same thing over and over. “Chase Value, Chase Value, Chase Value” a

Josh Allen is a Fucken Boss!! All these Fucken idiots took Mulliens over Allen and pushed the line 5 points !!! Lmao!!!!!

Talk about a Fucken Christmas Present!!! This is what I meant about a GAME I LOVE!!!!

That’s what makes this shit soooooooo easy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post
    Josh Allen is a Fucken Boss!! All these Fucken idiots took Mulliens over Allen and pushed the line 5 points !!! Lmao!!!!!

Talk about a Fucken Christmas Present!!! This is what I meant about a GAME I LOVE!!!!

That’s what makes this shit soooooooo easy!!!
    The vegas line only moved 2 points. But you made the right call. Allen really showed up. I thought the 49er defense was better than that.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    The vegas line only moved 2 points. But you made the right call. Allen really showed up. I thought the 49er defense was better than that.
    Buffalo opened at a 2.5 point fav and the game kicked off with you being able to get them +2 at some books. So it was 4.5 to be exact. That’s massive line movement over the course of the week. Everyone and their brother bet the Niners.

Except me of course!!

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post
    Buffalo opened at a 2.5 point fav and the game kicked off with you being able to get them +2 at some books. So it was 4.5 to be exact. That’s massive line movement over the course of the week. Everyone and there brother bet the Niners.

Except me of course!!
    Opened as 1 point favorite all over Vegas. Seriously, who do you bet with? How does he make any money? The line flipped to SF -1 at kick off. It never came close to the swing you describe. You either have a bookie who is truly a maverick, or ... well, I don't know what the or is.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I Smell Blood!! Pounce on that Niner Ass for good measure at Buffalo +3.5 -110 2nd Half for good measure!!!