Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Degenerate Gamblers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post
    So basically that’s pretty much what happens when I say “I LOVE A GAME.” I don’t normally even share this shit. It just so happened Bobble put this thread up today and I saw it. This was a game that you were able to get at +113 at kickoff and it was a blow out winner!! 1st half winner, 2nd half winner etc etc!!! “Rack City”. Total Fuck Job!!! Had nothing to do with rigging like RG suggested. Had everything to do with people making stupid bets pushing the line and mistakes being made making line. It happens. If any bookie or service gave anyone this play to pick the Niners you should fire their ass immediately!!!!!!

Also, Bills at 22 to 1 Super Bowl Odds are Very Nice. They really can do it all and that is AMAZING VALUE. I will be pounding that when I go to Vegas Friday!!!!

Wait, you coming to Vegas? I'm going to Green Bay. lol, we shoulda house swapped and saved some money!!
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Your overly obsessed with rigging. It’s what rookie gamblers or bettors do. You have to learn to bake that shit in. Now that doesn’t mean your gonna win every time but you simply can’t bet just on line movements and kill it. I suppose if that strategy is working for you then continue.

As far as this game the line has been everywhere. Currently I think it’s back up to -9. I’ve seen it as high as -9.5 and as low 7 and it’s bounced “both ways” so you have action going “both ways” on specific runs. There has been no clear one way run with the question of Jackson playing or not playing over the last week. Also, there has been Action to cover with comfort of NFC east teams making big ML upsets with the Skins and the Giants and some large prime time covers as well. TIME TO SHAKE THE HAND OUT!

I locked in on Ravens -7 last night and bought a half point to -6.5 at -130. MASSIVE VALUE!!!

As I’ve posted Dallas is going to get their face kicked in on Defense. Dalton won’t be able to keep up!!!
    I want to bet with your bookie. Vegas never had this game go under 8.5 after the initial line was bet up on Baltimore. If you got -7 last night your bookie is a fool who is WIDE open to getting middled. You could have played -7/+8.5

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    The vegas line only moved 2 points. But you made the right call. Allen really showed up. I thought the 49er defense was better than that.
    Buffalo opened at a 2.5 point fav and the game kicked off with you being able to get them +2 at some books. So it was 4.5 to be exact. That’s massive line movement over the course of the week. Everyone and their brother bet the Niners.

Except me of course!!

I'm going back to the teaser. Its what I do when I want action and don't like much. I got Baltimore -2.5 and under 52. Wish I had Brandons bookie, could get -1 on the teaser, but that doesn't exist in Vegas and hasn't. Game opened at -8 and never even hit 7.5 much less 7. Sadly I have to book my bets in the real world.

Buffalo opened at a 2.5 point fav and the game kicked off with you being able to get them +2 at some books. So it was 4.5 to be exact. That’s massive line movement over the course of the week. Everyone and there brother bet the Niners.

Except me of course!!
    Opened as 1 point favorite all over Vegas. Seriously, who do you bet with? How does he make any money? The line flipped to SF -1 at kick off. It never came close to the swing you describe. You either have a bookie who is truly a maverick, or ... well, I don't know what the or is.

I want to bet with your bookie. Vegas never had this game go under 8.5 after the initial line was bet up on Baltimore. If you got -7 last night your bookie is a fool who is WIDE open to getting middled. You could have played -7/+8.5
    I get “Juice Plays”. Saw it at -7 and took it at -6.5 -130. Looked at it again at about 11AM today and it was at -9 and wouldn’t of been able to get it any lower then -7.5 if even tried at -155. Don’t hate the player hate the game.

I’m sitting FLUSH!!!!!

I'm going back to the teaser. Its what I do when I want action and don't like much. I got Baltimore -2.5 and under 52. Wish I had Brandons bookie, could get -1 on the teaser, but that doesn't exist in Vegas and hasn't. Game opened at -8 and never even hit 7.5 much less 7. Sadly I have to book my bets in the real world.
    Last time I checked I’m here in the real world and I’m certainly making mid to high level bets! I’ll actually be in Vegas on Friday to finish up some of my Future in plays to get ready for playoffs.

I gave you a Smashy ML ticket with Bills and you could of hit the 1st and 2nd Half as I posted in game too.

Ravens are covering the 6.5 but their covering the Fucken 9 tonight too!!!!

Opened as 1 point favorite all over Vegas. Seriously, who do you bet with? How does he make any money? The line flipped to SF -1 at kick off. It never came close to the swing you describe. You either have a bookie who is truly a maverick, or ... well, I don't know what the or is.
    There are places you can go where you can buy points and pick whatever line you want. Fuck Vegas!

Anyone care for a halftime update or guidance?

As predicted Dallas’s face is getting kicked in on defense. Someone will have to remove the tread marks from their faces in the locker room. Dallas has had just about everything go their way and they are down 7. They got the turnover and the big special teams play etc.

Time to maximize value and profits!!!!!

Baltimore -3 @ -110. 2nd Half. Now I’m rolling with everyone in the “Real World” too!!!! LOL!!!

Another “Blow Out Winner”. 1st half winner -6, 2nd half winner -3, Game Winner at “Whatever You had it at”

That’s how you go 3-0 in one game and 6-0 in two games!!!!!

Easy Cover in “Bird Land”

Here is your “Opening Line” on December 3rd.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2020/...ancisco-49ers/

My Cowboys bet was... not successful. To be fair, this is the first time the Ravens have looked like the 2019 iteration here in 2020. Ah well, I'm still well up on the season.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    My Cowboys bet was... not successful. To be fair, this is the first time the Ravens have looked like the 2019 iteration here in 2020. Ah well, I'm still well up on the season.
    I win some and lose some too. Still up as well. If the giants win the east, I got in at +1700 and I’ll be in good shape. If Rodgers win the MVP I’ll have tripled my money this year assuming I don’t do any reckless shit down the stretch here
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

“SmokeShow” @ #Rigged!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    I win some and lose some too. Still up as well. If the giants win the east, I got in at +1700 and I’ll be in good shape. If Rodgers win the MVP I’ll have tripled my money this year assuming I don’t do any reckless shit down the stretch here
    You have a good chance for the Giants imo. They look like the best team in that division. I don't see Dallas orphilly putting up mich of a fight. Washington is interesting as I have always thought Smith is a great system qb. If they can match the system to him they might make some noise.

It's cool that we have a few break even to winning sports bettors here. It's not as easy as people think to win. Some of my very best bets go hard against the grain. I mean, I don't do it all of the time but when media and momentum are swinging super hard, my conspiracy radar goes up and I bet on the game being rigged and win quite often that way.

I'm clearly not as good as some of you guys at hunting value, but I have intuition for conspiracies so I lean into that sometimes and it keeps me in the black even though I slack in other areas.

My best bet last year was chiefs winning AFC at +650 right at the end of the mahommes injury. I also had ravens at +1000 or 900 last year early in week 2. I was blown away by Lamar. I also had SF last year after week 2 to win NFC at +1000.

This year it was giants to win the east and I got in at the end of their losing streak. I'm a giants fan. Danny dimes is real IMHO, so is the rare 320 DT, the LT and that corner. They have a bunch of good young pieces and new coaches. I knew it would take time, but looking at the division, at +1700 I loved that bet.

I made one other crazy one, I got in on the Vikings to win the SB. I knew they'd come on as those young defenders got their shit together. I thought hunter and yannick would eventually be healthy together. Hunter made it a bad bet with his season ender, but I like the reasoning and the huge odds on the bet.

I typically have about a break even season with the week to week stuff. I hit on enough conspiracy bets to pay for my long odds bets. And then I hit enough long odds ones to feel good about my last couple seasons.

My Gf questions my gambling but I tell her I can't stop when I'm doubling and tripling my money. My roll is growing and I still chase the dream that it will be big enough one day to supplement my income.

I learn every year from you guys and just trying to keep an open mind to things like rigging and conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    My best bet last year was chiefs winning AFC at +650 right at the end of the mahommes injury. I also had ravens at +1000 or 900 last year early in week 2. I was blown away by Lamar. I also had SF last year after week 2 to win NFC at +1000.

This year it was giants to win the east and I got in at the end of their losing streak. I'm a giants fan. Danny dimes is real IMHO, so is the rare 320 DT, the LT and that corner. They have a bunch of good young pieces and new coaches. I knew it would take time, but looking at the division, at +1700 I loved that bet.

I made one other crazy one, I got in on the Vikings to win the SB. I knew they'd come on as those young defenders got their shit together. I thought hunter and yannick would eventually be healthy together. Hunter made it a bad bet with his season ender, but I like the reasoning and the huge odds on the bet.

I typically have about a break even season with the week to week stuff. I hit on enough conspiracy bets to pay for my long odds bets. And then I hit enough long odds ones to feel good about my last couple seasons.

My Gf questions my gambling but I tell her I can't stop when I'm doubling and tripling my money. My roll is growing and I still chase the dream that it will be big enough one day to supplement my income.

I learn every year from you guys and just trying to keep an open mind to things like rigging and conspiracies.
    Yeah, they question it until you start showing them wins and wins and the $ and the vacations and extra things etc etc and then they start to expect it. LOL!!

It absolutely can be a second source of income. Its no more rigged then the stock market or anything else. It takes time. Gotta earn it just like anything else. There are many strategies and formulas but the best way is to master one and stay in your lane.

Along with “Chasing Value” as I say money management is equally important. If you can break even while your learning your doing amazing. I would say the two things most people struggle with the most is mentally handling the losses and managing the money according to their bets.

There is obviously a long list of other things to avoid that you learn and discipline yourself over time.

I never bet more than 20% of my roll in a given week. My long odds bets are usually like 2-5% and my larger, safer bets are in the 20% range.

I always do better when I slow down and bet a little less. As soon as I lose a couple, I slow down and wait for the great bets. I usually climb out and end up higher than ever before but I'm bound to get cocky and slip.

My bank roll discipline gives me a chance but I still fight against impulse and overconfidence like you and bobble clearly do too. If there ever was a band of know it all's, it's us three. But, to our credit and yours too even lately, you don't dig in like a dip shit. You're fine to move on even if you're not perfectly right on everything you say.