Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Degenerate Gamblers Thread

Good week Brandon. I see what you're doing. I'm more sketched by rigged games so I pick my spots a little more. But props man. You had a great week and it's noted.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post
    Giants ML
    Bears ML
    Packers ML
    Colts ML
    Chiefs ML

All the way around!!!
    Was this a parley? Gigantes fucked you.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Was this a parley? Gigantes fucked you.
    Those were the games I liked and I was sharing them. . I fucked up on the Giants game and let some “outside noise” affect my decision on it. Happens sometimes. But no I did not parlay the whole thing.

I had Giants Bears and Chiefs on one Ticket and Colts and Packers on another. Used the Packers to get basically a little better then even money with Colts ML. All ML

When I saw the Giants weren’t getting it done I pivoted and took The Chiefs on a 2nd half money line at I believe -220 with the Colts ML to mitigate loses and turn it into a winner. I also had the Colts on couple other tickets as the final leg of a parlay. It’s was the “pressure point” game. I had to win that game!!!

Then I picked everything else up I could on the floor with the Bills!!!

Tomorrow I’ll be taking a small to medium swing with Browns ML.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    I got this. Somewhere I said I had Seattle on basically the rest of my roll do the ml too but I'm too lazy to dig. But I had mine this week too.
    Great look ahead game call on the Saints.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Sorry, but people aren’t paying me thousands of dollars on here to give A+ service. I gave you ML winners at 7-1. Absolutely crushed it. Some had more value then others but I’ve been signaling Clots and Bills in several posts to load up. If you can’t “Pivot” etc etc and package in other games to increase value it’s not my job to teach you. I ripped the Fucken face of this Book. Time to Check out!!!

I started this thread as discussion of betting, not for you to come in and boast about your awesomeness. You also gave us pittsburg at -300 and lost. You gave us a 2-3 college day while losing on 2 ML plays paying aggressive vig. Its a good thing you arent charging thousands for this "service" you are providing us. I wonder what you are like in real life. You seem to have an aggrandized view of yourself. You must work or live in a way where you don't feel you are given credit for your awesomeness, so you come here, tell us about how much money you make on stocks and betting, and predict doom for the packers due to no offensive weapons. (we have the top scoring offense in the NFL by the way). The only predictions you have actually made out loud ahead of time have been wrong. The bets you have actually posted BEFORE games are losing money.

Give the self promotion a break tupac, and just analyze some games and participate in the discussion. If you can't do that, get out of the thread, cuz I didn't make the thread for you to tell us how great you are after the fact. Now go back to your moms basement (cuz you ain't in vegas right now) and tell me again how our lack of WR talent will cost this team a winning season. Tell me how Philadelphia, Dallas and TB are serious contenders. Lets revisit that prediction should we?

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I started this thread as discussion of betting, not for you to come in and boast about your awesomeness. You also gave us pittsburg at -300 and lost. You gave us a 2-3 college day while losing on 2 ML plays paying aggressive vig. Its a good thing you arent charging thousands for this "service" you are providing us. I wonder what you are like in real life. You seem to have an aggrandized view of yourself. You must work or live in a way where you don't feel you are given credit for your awesomeness, so you come here, tell us about how much money you make on stocks and betting, and predict doom for the packers due to no offensive weapons. (we have the top scoring offense in the NFL by the way). The only predictions you have actually made out loud ahead of time have been wrong. The bets you have actually posted BEFORE games are losing money.

Give the self promotion a break tupac, and just analyze some games and participate in the discussion. If you can't do that, get out of the thread, cuz I didn't make the thread for you to tell us how great you are after the fact. Now go back to your moms basement (cuz you ain't in vegas right now) and tell me again how our lack of WR talent will cost this team a winning season. Tell me how Philadelphia, Dallas and TB are serious contenders. Lets revisit that prediction should we?
    I don’t even know how to respond to this. It’s obviously not helping anybody from posting my picks so it just isn’t worth my time. Give people mounds of winners and they pull up some game or two you lost. Lol. It’s so typical. I do have other people I communicate with this stuff and other things. I work tirelessly at this and with other people that I have relationships with that do count on me so I just don’t have the time to walk everyone through an NFL betting Sunday or College Football Saturday for the sake of charity. Not sure that makes me a terrible person. This is how I roll and I really don’t give a fuck what people think of me. I’m very comfortable with who I am and blocking out all the noise.

So I’ll take my Browns ML and my college basketball play(Which I’m not giving) and I’m done posting any further picks because you had to run your big Fucken mouth!! How about that!!

I don’t even know how to respond to this. It’s obviously not helping anybody from posting my picks so it just isn’t worth my time. Give people mounds of winners and they pull up some game or two you lost. Lol. It’s so typical. I do have other people I communicate with this stuff and other things. I work tirelessly at this and with other people that I have relationships with that do count on me so I just don’t have the time to walk everyone through an NFL betting Sunday or College Football Saturday for the sake of charity. Not sure that makes me a terrible person. This is how I roll and I really don’t give a fuck what people think of me. I’m very comfortable with who I am and blocking out all the noise.

So I’ll take my Browns ML and my college basketball play(Which I’m not giving) and I’m done posting any further picks because you had to run your big Fucken mouth!! How about that!!
    Look, its really simple. We want to discuss. I like Cleveland tonight and the under. I think a home team in division laying points is always juicy. I think Cleveland is also about equal in talent to Baltimore. I like the under in a game played at night in the cold. that's a simple quick analysis. I'm not selling a lock of the week. I'm not claiming to be a guru. I started this thread to discuss what we like and why. If you don't want to "waste your time" thats fine. Its entertainment. I didn't start the thread to brag/boast/claim all i do is win win win. Post winners. awesome, if you build a track record I would actually bet your plays. Post enough winners I'll buy you multiple beers in some Bar in GB sometime. But in honesty you haven't even posted a winning record based on things you posted ahead of game time, but then you crow about crushing the books. Its boring.

In so much as you are a like minded football junkie I want to discuss betting and lines with you. My goal isn't to mock you if you are wrong. But when you post some of the aggrandizing crap that is annoying I'm going to mock you.

So, I ask you...humbly. What do you like tonight and why? Are you betting it or just theorizing? Its for fun. If you are really such a serious sports betting person that this is below you, no problem. If you really are a guy who wins a mountain of cash on sports betting, cool. Post some pics. Make me buy you a bunch of beers sometime.

Now, I called a friend cuz i'm a junkie. I got action for all of $120 to win 100 on a teaser. Cleveland +9 and under 51.5

That safety at the end of the Browns-Ravens game was fucking BRUTAL.

All I know is I need about 20 points from Kareem Hunt to win in my fantasy league and got about 30.

Hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    All I know is I need about 20 points from Kareem Hunt to win in my fantasy league and got about 30.
    I took 2nd in my league and then put up my 3rd lowest point total all season in the first playoff game. OOOFFF

This is where I’m sitting tonight on a “3 Teamer”. The two college basketball games doing all the heavy lifting for me to get value on the Raiders tonight. This, if you haven’t noticed yet is my main strategy in getting value.

Bet Details:
    302 Raiders (-180) (NFL)
    WON: 693 Duke (-185) (NCAA Men) Score: 75-65
    WON: 663 Pittsburgh PK Buy 1½ (-140) (NCAA Men) Score: 70-55

Just need a Raiders win tonight which I feel pretty good about.

This is where I’m sitting tonight on a “3 Teamer”. The two college basketball games doing all the heavy lifting for me to get value on the Raiders tonight. This, if you haven’t noticed yet is my main strategy in getting value.

Bet Details:
    302 Raiders (-180) (NFL)
    WON: 693 Duke (-185) (NCAA Men) Score: 75-65
    WON: 663 Pittsburgh PK Buy 1½ (-140) (NCAA Men) Score: 70-55

Just need a Raiders win tonight which I feel pretty good about.
    You really don't learn. And then the only game you actually post about BEFORE the game is played....a -180 favorite loses. Oh well, here goes.

I like 2 games this week. Miami and Washington. Miami is playing pretty solid ball, both sides. N.E. is as out of sorts as a Belicheck team gets. The line is getting a sort of "historical" bump. The truth is that right now, Miami is a better team playing at home. They should be laying 6, not 2. Washington is peaking at the right time. That young defense can get after the QB and contrary to popular belief, Russel isn't at his best when running for his life. For every great play he makes, he makes a forgettable one. Alex Smith is ball controlling and game managing the way Riverboat Ron likes. However, I won't bet this game until right before the game as we may end up with Dwayne Haskins starting at QB for the football team in which case all bets are off.

A smaller play I like is the Chefs. They have beaten several good team whereas the Saints haven't really beaten anyone. The defense has been stout, but that is negated by the fact no one has stopped Maholmes. So then it becomes can the saints score enough to cover +3? I doubt it.

So 3 plays, one at half the bet:

Washington +6 (if Smith plays)
    Miami -2
    Half unit K.C. -3

I expect to win money with that outlay sunday.

Well I’ve been on the wrong side of two very close NFL games this week with Cleveland and the Raiders no doubt. These things happen. There will be some valleys in this and losses. Money management allows these valleys to be sustainable.

Just so I’m “Posting Before Games Played” which in the case I was posting my pick because I’m pretty sure everyone here only plays football I posted the whole Raiders parlay with the college basketball games already played but oh well. I’m pretty sure none of these games have kicked off yet. I will also be making a big play on USC ML on a straight play as that is my game of the week for heavy duty players!!

Tonight I like

Three team Parlay

USC ML -155
    Marshal ML -190
    Packers ML (1st Half) -258

This is a nice “Come Back Ticket”

San Jose State @ +7 is tremendous value. I will be pumping it in ML into a parlay ticket to juice. I think they win outright against Boise State.

I also believe the Packers cover this week as well -8 but will be buying it down -7 for good measure. Bills ML is Gimmee.

I will also be playing Chiefs, Browns, Dolphins and Colts all on the ML.

Notre Dame +10.5 and Florida +17 will also be games I will be involved in.

Arizona State, UCLA and Air Force are all college ML plays I like.

I don’t have time to list all my Collge basketball plays. Sorry!!!!

That's a lotta action brandon. It's true I don't bet much hoops til the tourny. I paly a lot of in game nba. I like betting first half dogs, 2nd half faves in nba.

Alex Smith out. Haskins starts.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why don’t you fuckers pick all this weekends NFL winners heads up. See who come out better. You can both PM them to me and I will post together so there is no copying picks.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Why don’t you fuckers pick all this weekends NFL winners heads up. See who come out better. You can both PM them to me and I will post together so there is no copying picks.
    I didn't do this thread for bragging rights. As I said, I might splurge for the whopping $100 cbs charges to run a pick 5 next year. That can be for bragging rights. I was hoping for discussion of games and the WHY behind the bets. Like Miami vs. N.E. I think Miami is playing good ball. They have been much better this season. Even though Belicheat has a great record vs. rookie QBs he is just short on talent this year. 4 starters sat out the season. Patriots have been all over the map this season. They play great at times and then lay down. They beat Miami in week 1, and that plays into this. Flores is going to have Miami playing its best game. End of the day, Miami has a better roster right now. Better home team laying 2 in a division game. I just see Flores pulling out all the stops to beat the man and get this young team into the playoffs.

Now, I might be wrong. I admit I don't win money betting sports. I like to play games on odd nights just to have action. Maybe if I took it really serious and bet a lot more on games I like I could be a net winner, but its not worth the risk to me. What I really wanted was junkies like me to break down the Sunday night, Monday and Thursday games so maybe I would see something I like and get better action. Hell, Maybe I'll play San Jose +7 today like Brandon said just to have a little juice on the game.

We can brag next season if someone reminds me and I can get 10 rats involved. Cbs is a good system. Nobody sees each others picks until that game kicks off. Its good clean fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I didn't do this thread for bragging rights. As I said, I might splurge for the whopping $100 cbs charges to run a pick 5 next year. That can be for bragging rights. I was hoping for discussion of games and the WHY behind the bets. Like Miami vs. N.E. I think Miami is playing good ball. They have been much better this season. Even though Belicheat has a great record vs. rookie QBs he is just short on talent this year. 4 starters sat out the season. Patriots have been all over the map this season. They play great at times and then lay down. They beat Miami in week 1, and that plays into this. Flores is going to have Miami playing its best game. End of the day, Miami has a better roster right now. Better home team laying 2 in a division game. I just see Flores pulling out all the stops to beat the man and get this young team into the playoffs.

Now, I might be wrong. I admit I don't win money betting sports. I like to play games on odd nights just to have action. Maybe if I took it really serious and bet a lot more on games I like I could be a net winner, but its not worth the risk to me. What I really wanted was junkies like me to break down the Sunday night, Monday and Thursday games so maybe I would see something I like and get better action. Hell, Maybe I'll play San Jose +7 today like Brandon said just to have a little juice on the game.

We can brag next season if someone reminds me and I can get 10 rats involved. Cbs is a good system. Nobody sees each others picks until that game kicks off. Its good clean fun.
    San Jose delivered on the ML!!