Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Degenerate Gamblers Thread

What I got tomorrow is a 4 teamer with

Dolphins ML - I like how Tua is playing and Devante Parker is coming back and playing tomorrow. I also made a mid straight bet on them ML.
    Browns ML- Browns can run the ball on anyone and score and I’m not getting tricked on the Giants again. G-Men will play hard but won’t be enough.
    Colts ML- Houston doesn’t have much left. This should be easy.
    Chiefs ML- This one is easy for me too. Mahommes vs whoever the Saints play at QB is “W”

value play on a “Two Teamer” with

WFT ML and Browns ML. Seattle has to go all the way across the country. They historically have problems with dominant defensive fronts.
    I’m feeling this one. I think it’s going to be close and the WFT will have a chance to win at end of the game. The Seahawks defense can’t be trusted. I should of probably took the points but I went for it and the $.

If my “4 teamer” somehow falls apart I will maneuver accordingly. I usually shrink it down or pivot with 2nd half bets of games I have a good feel on to re-start.

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post
    San Jose delivered on the ML!!
    But that’s really what I do. I find a game that they make a mistake handicapping on that I can get for +200 or better and I use it to juice as many 2-3(depending how much I’m wagering) teamer tickets as I can. You can usually find 1 or 2 of them every week between college basketball and football and even NFL sometimes. They just have to many games to handicap. I look for mistakes. That’s really what I do.

I don’t think there is a mistake in the WFT vs Seahawks game as far as the line. It is a situation where I’m looking at a team that historically doesn’t travel well in long distance situations and doesn’t do well against dominant fronts. I believe the Seahawks have some roster issues that the Redskins can expose so this game for me is more of a matchup issue and I am also going a little off script. Hopefully it doesn’t get me in trouble. It is more of a flyer if anything. The “Under” I believe would also be a solid play in this game but I don’t usually play “totals”.

Ahhhh, What the hell!!!

“Heavy Sunday”

Bet Details:
    475 Rams (-103) (NFL)
    480 Packers (-175) (NFL

No time for anything in depth, but my quick reaction to the lines on sunday are Las Vegas ML as home dogs. Miami is tough, but bound to have a road let down after beating arch rival patriots. I also like the now under rated WFT and under in that game as well. I'll probably get a bit more in depth later.

Oh...also agree with Rams on the ML. Plus a nickel in vegas. Better team in a big game. Homefield matters, but not as much with empty stands and close geography.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Aerodynamic Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    No time for anything in depth, but my quick reaction to the lines on sunday are Las Vegas ML as home dogs. Miami is tough, but bound to have a road let down after beating arch rival patriots. I also like the now under rated WFT and under in that game as well. I'll probably get a bit more in depth later.

Oh...also agree with Rams on the ML. Plus a nickel in vegas. Better team in a big game. Homefield matters, but not as much with empty stands and close geography.
    Any thoughts on the bowl game today? I like Houston to cover the 8 but I'm always a bit hesitant on bowl games.

ML Colts is a gift at -1 @ -115. I know people might expect a bounce back from Pittsburgh but they just don’t have it. They won’t be able to run the ball against the Colts. R-Burger is showing age and the offense will be one dimensional again in windy weather. The Pitt defense has just suffered too many injuries and isn’t near elite status right now. Indy will be able to move the ball and get enough points to win!!

Give me the value here and Colts at -1 @ -115 all day long!!!

So we “Bleed A little Blue” then “Ram” It” and then “Pack” up all the $”
    Last edited by GB-Brandon; 12-24-2020 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airin' Rodgers View Post
    Any thoughts on the bowl game today? I like Houston to cover the 8 but I'm always a bit hesitant on bowl games.
    I generally don't get enough time to watch college ball so I never have a good feel for betting. Some years I manage to watch about half the big 10 games and then I'll bet that conference only, but this year I have watched about 4 total college games.

I did see the final score though and I hope you were hesitant enough to not bet.

ML Colts is a gift at -1 @ -115. I know people might expect a bounce back from Pittsburgh but they just don’t have it. They won’t be able to run the ball against the Colts. R-Burger is showing age and the offense will be one dimensional again in windy weather. The Pitt defense has just suffered too many injuries and isn’t near elite status right now. Indy will be able to move the ball and get enough points to win!!

Give me the value here and Colts at -1 @ -115 all day long!!!

So we “Bleed A little Blue” then “Ram” It” and then “Pack” up all the $”
    I agree with you on that game, but I hate betting against the wounded animal in a HUGE home game. All my logic says you are correct and Indy should win and cover, but I can't quite pull the trigger on it. As for the Packers, I rarely bet the games. When I do I'm usually backing a division rival getting way too many points against us. Personally I am terrified of this matchup for our Defense and not confident at all. Weird...you being all in on them and me not having confidence here.

I'll be happy enough with a win, don't need any financial interest in the game.

So a bit more in depth. Miami won the huge game against the Pats. Very emotional win for a young team. Now they have to go on the road, short week, and play a Raider team that got a lot of early love, but isn't getting much respect lately. Its a perfect time for a young team to let down and a team that has played solid, but suffered some tough losses to show up. I think it will be a tight game, but I think LV will bring just enough to the table early to win it. Miami is better, but they can't let down and then win late on talent like a really good team can and that is what I expect to happen here. LV builds a lead and holds on late.

Washington is similar to Miami. Peaking at the right time. Rivera is a damn good coach. Washington D is really good. Maybe the best 1/2 edge combo in the game (when sweat and burns were both there at 12 I wanted packers to trade back a bit. I was almost as pissed at the Gary pick as the Love pick). WFT lost a tough game to seattle. They aren't quite there yet, but Carolina would have lost by 20 to us if we had stuck with the run. I think WFT bounces back with an inspired home game as Rivera pushes them to the playoffs. Also, a play on under 44 doesn't look too bad in this game. I see 2 respectable defenses and 2 not so good offenses in a cold game.

Today was a very nice start to my “ Christmas Weekend Parlay”

Bet Details:
    284 Coastal Carolina (-290) (NCAA FB)
    WON: 452 Saints (-325) (NFL) Score: 52-33
    WON: 580 Bucks (-450) (NBA) Score: 138-99
    WON: 751 Wisconsin -1½ (-110) (NCAA Men) Score: 85-76
    475 Rams (-103) (NFL)
    480 Packers (-175) (NFL)

I have since hedged Coastal Carolina with Liberty for good measure. Packers and Rams are Locks.

I guess I gotta do it!

Tomorrow I have Cardinals winning. Bucc’s winning. Dolphins winning. Enter point spreads at your own risk.

Plus an easy college basketball play that I’m holding close to my chest!!!

Tomorrow I have Cardinals winning. Bucc’s winning. Dolphins winning. Enter point spreads at your own risk.

Plus an easy college basketball play that I’m holding close to my chest!!!
    We are at severe odds in the NFL. Bucs are laying 12 I think. Absolutely zero value on the ML and laying that wood on the road is suicidal. I've said my piece on Miami. And as for AZ, I actually thing the team you told me the packers couldn't compete with are getting back the most deadly duel threat in the game (Kittles). I could see a str8 upset, but I like +6 more. And again, the value on AZ ML is -260 which is more than I care to lay in a division game. AZ is at home, but SF has been in AZ since they were all but told by the governor you can't actually play or practice in SF.

We are at severe odds in the NFL. Bucs are laying 12 I think. Absolutely zero value on the ML and laying that wood on the road is suicidal. I've said my piece on Miami. And as for AZ, I actually thing the team you told me the packers couldn't compete with are getting back the most deadly duel threat in the game (Kittles). I could see a str8 upset, but I like +6 more. And again, the value on AZ ML is -260 which is more than I care to lay in a division game. AZ is at home, but SF has been in AZ since they were all but told by the governor you can't actually play or practice in SF.
    These are all games I’m using to push value in different “Parlays” in my “System” along with Liberty @ +8. And what the hell it’s Christmas so my college basketball game Illinois -240 as well. “Cumulative Value”

Last edited by GB-Brandon; 12-26-2020 at 12:32 PM.

I will reveal I’m on both sides on Coastal Carolina game in two moving winning rolling tickets. I have it bottle necked at Coastal ML and Liberty +8. Had to hedge. I like the position. Could come out winning on both sides!!!

Bucc’s at -430. Nothing amazing but nice throw in on a parlay to offset negative value elsewhere like MLing Packers. My whole weekend this time around is designed around the Packers winning. That’s the “Pressure Point Game”

I Feel Very Very good about it. It’s Boom or Bust!!!

Arizona has been inconsistent and I would not be completely shocked with a Niner win but Zona is 9-2 against San Fran since 2015!! Cards are still playing for something. Niners defense has been horrible.

Cards ML is the “Safety Zone” for me!! Give me the Bird Gang!!!

Man a Miami win would be sweet tonight.