Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Degenerate Gamblers Thread

Thats why you bet the ML!!!!!!

#Fitzmagic!!!

That Steeler/Colts game was a very ugly rig job. Sometimes you get caught on the wrong side of one. The reffs basically manufactured two TD drives for the Steelers. Flags flying everywhere on receiver slips or tipped passes. When the same things happened to Hilton of course it was a “No Call.” Romo in the booth going along with it like all was normal. For some reason they wanted Pittsburgh to win. I don’t know why!!!!

Any way you look at it this type of stuff is a bad look on the league when they do it and make it so blatant and obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post
    That Steeler/Colts game was a very ugly rig job. Sometimes you get caught on the wrong side of one. The reffs basically manufactured two TD drives for the Steelers. Flags flying everywhere on receiver slips or tipped passes. When the same things happened to Hilton of course it was a “No Call.” Romo in the booth going along with it like all was normal. For some reason they wanted Pittsburgh to win. I don’t know why!!!!

Any way you look at it this type of stuff is a bad look on the league when they do it and make it so blatant and obvious.
    They wanted the steelers to win cuz a lot of money was going the other way. If you're managing a labor exploitation herd, the last thing you want is people prospering from gambling. Have to crush gamblers. When you chase value, you are part of the herd and subject to such losses
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

I just got out of the mental hospital so take any opinion of mine with a grain of salt, but that's harder to do I guess when I'm right too often to ignore

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    I just got out of the mental hospital so take any opinion of mine with a grain of salt, but that's harder to do I guess when I'm right too often to ignore
    Don’t worry RG. I’ve been there a few times myself!!!

I bet on the ravens over Bengals ML. Just figured it was low odds to be rigged.

Rodgers MVP and Giants winning the east boost my year significantly. So I'm still hoping for a couple things to fall my way here

I need Washington tonight for this parlay.

Bet Details:
    101 WA Football Team (-240) (NFL)
    WON: 105 Packers (-220) (NFL) Score: 35-16
    WON: 108 Giants (+105) (NFL) Score: 23-19
    WON: 110 Browns (-445) (NFL) Score: 24-22

I got in on the giants at +1700, Brandon!

+400 on rodgers a few weeks ago

Left on the dockett I have

Packers winning super bowl at +500
    Chiefs and packers in super bowl at +400
    Giants in the east +1700
    Rodgers MVP +400

Vikings win SB +2000

And that last one, I thought hunter was coming back and I loved the long odds and the defense gelling late

Wasn’t pretty!!!

Brandon, next year look for the Giants in the east early. They have a couple easy cuts and then could add a couple decent free agents on top of the 11th pick. The Giants D is real and so is that young QB and group of up and coming skill guys. They're gonna he hard to beat next year.

Also, the Dolphins look to be much improved. Two first round picks, Tua in his second season and a boat load of covid cash.

I like Lamar as MVP again.

Anyone think the Baltimore line is backward? Baltimore is the epitome of "feast on the least". They have a 5 game win streak against patsies. Tennessee beat them already this season and suddenly the Ravens are a 3.5 point favorite?

Also, I grabbed the Steelers immediately at -4.5. I have both bets individual, and I got Tenn +170 parlayed with Pittsburg -4.5
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I have a chance of doubling up this year. I'm about even right now. Rodgers MVP and packers chiefs SB or packers win SB would make me double. About a normal year for me. Up 50% to double up. But I bet far less than most and just bet on rig jobs now.

Both the refs I have pegged as sure mafia members (kemp and hussey) are in the dance. Shocker. They have the sea hawks and saints. I just don't know which way is the most likely to be rigged. So many ways they could go.

I think I'm done for the year. Too many ways to die right now. So many ways to die

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Both the refs I have pegged as sure mafia members (kemp and hussey) are in the dance. Shocker. They have the sea hawks and saints. I just don't know which way is the most likely to be rigged. So many ways they could go.
    Can't have Rodgers AND Brees AND Brady advance. Need the young stars to keep the fan base interested. Old guard is well represented, but Wilson will be around much longer. The Rig theory* says bet the seahags.

*My personal moniker for your thesis.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Yeah, I hate to say it but Seahawks are probably my lock as I have a Decent futures play on Rams. I will be hedging Seahawks heavy to help mitigate losses. I will be rolling over Green Bay all the way ML since I started at Tennessee so that’s how I handle that for now.

Will be putting together a weekend parlay ticket later.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Can't have Rodgers AND Brees AND Brady advance. Need the young stars to keep the fan base interested. Old guard is well represented, but Wilson will be around much longer. The Rig theory* says bet the seahags.

*My personal moniker for your thesis.
    I think you're right. Might want to inspire the aging gen xers and advance the old guys. It's more than just gambling rigging or ratings. It's also a made audience so subject to herd inspiration and population control.

But I do think russ is safe. The ultimate inspiration to the new generation of mixed babies turned adults from the 90s over sexualization of white women and black men.