Thread: Madtownpackerfan is taking way too much joy in Brandon

Madtownpackerfan is taking way too much joy in Brandon

Hear me out, mad. Mad has had to police us bunch of retards for the last 15 friggin years. Now, out of the blue Brandon shows up, exaggerating every personality flaw known to message boards. He’s a passive aggressive dick like I used to do to Favre fans. He posts more than anyone else, which is annoying all by itself. He beats the same drum in every thread. A real fan favorite. He cry’s that everyone is out to get him. How do you not fall in love with that.

And madtown is laughing his ass off because we’ve done that bullshit over the years and now have to put up with it, and this is just too funny for him to pass up.

Fuck you madtown
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Perhaps mad got so sick of the shit he had a mental breakdown and invented Brandon to cope a la the movie split. Tank/apb would be mr glass. Patler would be the bruce Willis character who has apparently drowned.

This is hilarious. The thing that makes me laugh the most is RashanGary, you’re the biggest dicksmack of them all.

Sounds like a “Love Letter” to me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    This is hilarious. The thing that makes me laugh the most is RashanGary, you’re the biggest dicksmack of them all.
    He's bad but know-it-all mailman is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    He's bad but know-it-all mailman is the worst.
    Well, I used to know it all from reading other people's mail. But now I'm retired so I'm out of the loop.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This bitch couldn’t even get my name right. Who is madtownpackfan? Sounds way too white.

Maybe Brandon is the whirlwind for all the sins the PackerRats have reaped. He damn sure post enough to cover all of us.

Blog Entries
    Now that WIST has went into hiding because he knows DOM CAPERS was NOT the problem, I'm very thankful for GB Brandon ..............cause I'm not the most negative poster in here.....lol
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?