Thread: A glance at the Packers 2020 draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stepaniak looked decent until his body betrayed him. Deguara might become a good player but he certainly looks like an overdraft.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Stepaniak looked decent until his body betrayed him. Deguara might become a good player but he certainly looks like an overdraft.
    Agree. Stepaniak was a super strong G-T who could looked like a fit in a mauler/enforcer role. Too bad about the knee injury.

I tend to subscribe to the theory that they liked Deguara and overdrafted him because they traded away their R4 and didn't think he'd be there in R5. I think he was a pure MLF pick.
    Dafney's emergence last year might make him expendable but I think they'll give Deguara plenty of rope this year to figure it out. He was a big piece of the offense for UCincinnati and could be a weapon in this offense. Too early to give up on him or call him a bust, but agree he was overdrafted.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    An overdraft? Does he bounce? Or just cost a fee?
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?