Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Get on board, bitches.

I'm on board. I didn't like the pick initially, and I still think it was the wrong move at the time. However, my interest in Love has increased this off-season. His skill set appears to align well to the offense we have moved to. The Packers were clearly extremely high on the kid as they traded draft capital and a chance to immediately improve a contending team to get him. I have to assume MLF was as excited about the kid as Gute was, or the pick doesn't happen.

I'm tired of Rodgers at this point. His gripes seem rather petty and trivial, and it seems he is about to plunge headlong into an abyss of selfishness. You'd think the Packers front office was diddling kids the way Rodgers approaches this. I'm also starting to think this is way more about MLF's decisions to kick field goals and take the ball out of his hands. Rodgers seems to enjoy bringing that up whenever he gets the chance. His "I'm the smartest guy in the room" act is wearing thin.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

King Friday: Plank Holder with BIG BRASS BALLS.

Rodgers seemed to resent MM just as much.

I'm rooting for Love to be good now that he's a Packer, and it sounds like he just might be. I'm NOT thinking positive at all about the pick, though. It was stupid on several levels, and it has the strong potential for negative consequences on several levels. There's no way IMO that Love, even if he is the best anybody has reason to hope he will be, would be nearly as good as Aaron Rodgers in '21, Rodgers in '22, Rodgers in '23, and probably not as good as Rodgers well beyond that. That's nothing against Love, though - nobody else would be better than Rodgers at those points either.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Get on board, bitches.

Hahaha

I'm on board.......

Still think AR may be back (not sure anymore if he knows and he's said plenty more than enough to conclude he really has not decided).

Anyways, I understand AR's side. I'm over the drama and am good either way. Totally over it.

I am definitely lovin the Love for Love. I'm onboard the train.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Jumping on early even if it might be a train ride with a bridge out ahead. Better to be the engine and leading than the caboose trailing at the end.
    60% of the time it works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I'm rooting for Love to be good now that he's a Packer, and it sounds like he just might be. I'm NOT thinking positive at all about the pick, though. It was stupid on several levels, and it has the strong potential for negative consequences on several levels. There's no way IMO that Love, even if he is the best anybody has reason to hope he will be, would be nearly as good as Aaron Rodgers in '21, Rodgers in '22, Rodgers in '23, and probably not as good as Rodgers well beyond that. That's nothing against Love, though - nobody else would be better than Rodgers at those points either.
    Tex kinda' sorta' on board, but stiil clinging to his man love for Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaire View Post
    Hahaha

I'm on board.......

Still think AR may be back (not sure anymore if he knows and he's said plenty more than enough to conclude he really has not decided).

Anyways, I understand AR's side. I'm over the drama and am good either way. Totally over it.
    Jaire qualifying his way on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    I am definitely lovin the Love for Love. I'm onboard the train.
    Upnorth not holding back! ON BOARD!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding View Post
    Jumping on early even if it might be a train ride with a bridge out ahead. Better to be the engine and leading than the caboose trailing at the end.
    SPAULDING! CHOO FUCKING CHOO!

The O'Jays are on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Rodgers seemed to resent MM just as much.
    There is no doubt in my mind that the Love pick was at least in part coming from the lack of true leadership from Rodgers in the last season plus of fat Mike's tenure. Rodgers hesitates to publicly point the finger at himself, and it became quite obvious during that period. Now, maybe he is better at that behind closed doors, but I find that unlikely.

If Rodgers is intent on taking a holdout well into August to "prove a point", then I'm fed up with him. At that point, he will have become a cancer to the team, regardless of his talent and ability. To me, he has through the first week of August to clearly identify the issues causing him to not fulfill his contractual obligations...and they better not amount to his lame "it's about the people" garbage he mentioned in the ESPN interview. Specific, clear, logical...or send his ass to Siberia because he's not the leader we need moving forward.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Tex kinda' sorta' on board, but stiil clinging to his man love for Rodgers.
    How could anybody be any more than that on either count, given at Love is completely unproven, just looking good in unpadded practices - supposedly, and Rodgers has shown no indication of being less than the best in the league, as he was last season, and is the GOAT for his career. I guarantee you, though, if Rodgers goes somewhere else, I'll turn on him in a heartbeat. I just don't expect that to happen.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Hall of Fame QB, first team ever to have THREE in a row!
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Hall of Fame QB, first team ever to have THREE in a row!
    Your lips to football gods ears
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    If Rodgers is intent on taking a holdout well into August to "prove a point", then I'm fed up with him. At that point, he will have become a cancer to the team, regardless of his talent and ability.
    Just my interpretation, but I don't think Rodgers is or will ever be a "cancer." I expect the players will support him when he comes back. I don't even think management will hold any grudges. He's still respected by all.

I have a high opinion of AR and his judgement. I suspect whatever he is pissed about is legit - he might be right about certain personnel moves. AR is motivated by a passion to win. He just has blind spot about submitting to a boss.

I'm happy with Love until Rodgers returns. Only stupidity would be if they cut AR loose.

You know I'm running this train!
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

I was late on Rodgers. I’ll be late on love too.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.