Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Thanks for your expert opinion. We can now cut Love tomorrow to help get to 80 players.
    Just my opinion

Just having some fun too.

But I do have more confidence in Benkert getting us through a season or two than Love. Sorry I don't just trust the FO like others. And I have seen enough from Love and heard enough from him and players on the two QBs

Quote Originally Posted by Jaire View Post
    Just my opinion

Just having some fun too.

But I do have more confidence in Benkert getting us through a season or two than Love. Sorry I don't just trust the FO like others. And I have seen enough from Love and heard enough from him and players on the two QBs
    I remember a time in America where results spoke louder than...handling the delicate QBs fragile ego.

I was one of the first to be against Gutes, but 2 NFCC games and a loaded roster can't be ignored. Firing fat mike and hiring MiLF was also a great move. I as well, think drafting Love when we did was a mistake, but I also understand why it was done.

If you are hitching your wagon to Benkert over Love as a packer or in his career its very bold....and very, well, I'll be nice.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.