Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As a fan, you'd like to see him go more toward that Tom Brady road, where you sign a good deal but one that allows the team to continue to pay other positions. I mean, if you're getting 30 million a year, holy cow, how much do you really need? Throw a few State Farm commercials in there (though all the white people will get him mixed up with Jake from State Farm), and you're set for life.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    As a fan, you'd like to see him go more toward that Tom Brady road, where you sign a good deal but one that allows the team to continue to pay other positions.
    As a GM, you want to do the Brady/Michael Jordan thing where you convince them to take less money for the good of the team and then never sign any expensive free agents.
    I believe in God, family, Baylor University, and the Green Bay Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by NewsBruin View Post
    As a GM, you want to do the Brady/Michael Jordan thing where you convince them to take less money for the good of the team and then never sign any expensive free agents.
    Maybe Ted would've done that, but I don't think Guter would. He seems okay with signing expensive free agents to make the team better, when it makes sense. There isn't any upside in the NFL to not use the cap space.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack