Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm rooting for Love to be good now that he's a Packer, and it sounds like he just might be. I'm NOT thinking positive at all about the pick, though. It was stupid on several levels, and it has the strong potential for negative consequences on several levels. There's no way IMO that Love, even if he is the best anybody has reason to hope he will be, would be nearly as good as Aaron Rodgers in '21, Rodgers in '22, Rodgers in '23, and probably not as good as Rodgers well beyond that. That's nothing against Love, though - nobody else would be better than Rodgers at those points either.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I'm rooting for Love to be good now that he's a Packer, and it sounds like he just might be. I'm NOT thinking positive at all about the pick, though. It was stupid on several levels, and it has the strong potential for negative consequences on several levels. There's no way IMO that Love, even if he is the best anybody has reason to hope he will be, would be nearly as good as Aaron Rodgers in '21, Rodgers in '22, Rodgers in '23, and probably not as good as Rodgers well beyond that. That's nothing against Love, though - nobody else would be better than Rodgers at those points either.
    Tex kinda' sorta' on board, but stiil clinging to his man love for Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Tex kinda' sorta' on board, but stiil clinging to his man love for Rodgers.
    How could anybody be any more than that on either count, given at Love is completely unproven, just looking good in unpadded practices - supposedly, and Rodgers has shown no indication of being less than the best in the league, as he was last season, and is the GOAT for his career. I guarantee you, though, if Rodgers goes somewhere else, I'll turn on him in a heartbeat. I just don't expect that to happen.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?