I thought Love’s arm talent was what I expected. He had a lot of good moments. He threw with timing and anticipation. Good footwork. All of that was maybe better than expected. He threw off platform. The negative was the two panicked throws. Hopefully, those are just rookie mistakes. When he played on schedule from the pocket, he looked calm. When things went sideways, he okay in the first game and awful in the third game. Lots of guys go through that—Favre, Manning, Allen. Overall, I was relatively encouraged. I think most outside of the Packers fans that didn’t like the pick feel the same way. We have a great situation at QB and RB. Probably the best depth chart in the league at those two positions. The pass catchers look strong. OL is encouraging, if Bakh comes back soon. I feel better about the DL, worse about the OLBs. Depth at CB (after the first 4) is disappointing. Safeties were mostly solid. Not sure how to get a read on the ILBs. Barnes looked good. Campbell didn’t play. McDuffie has his moments. Wilborn too.