Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I agree it will be top 3 when its done, but do you think Love has proven beyond doubt to be top 3 QB? Maholmes and Burrow are hands downs superior. Then you got some proven guys including MVP winner Lamar Jackson. Josh Allen, Stafford (who you said is a HoF guy). These guys have all proven it for more than a 10 game run. Given the state of things if they give him top 5 money, but only for 4 years (including ripping up this year) it would seem fair to me. But we live in the NFL. Likely he gets 5 years and its the richest deal ever signed.
    I had a dream last night that Jordan Love signed a deal and I got a notification and was trying to be the first one to report it at packerrats, haha.

Anyway, I don’t think he’s getting top 3. That’s 50M. And I don’t think he’s getting top 10, that’s 40M. Top 6 or 7 makes sense. A little better than Kyler Murray.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    I had a dream last night that Jordan Love signed a deal and I got a notification and was trying to be the first one to report it at packerrats, haha.

Anyway, I don’t think he’s getting top 3. That’s 50M. And I don’t think he’s getting top 10, that’s 40M. Top 6 or 7 makes sense. A little better than Kyler Murray.
    My prediction is that it will be the largest contract ever. Each new QB deal seems to work out that way due to rising cap, GMs short lives.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.