Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Most of ya'all are "the anti-Tex" - just different shades of wrongheadedness. This piece of shit, Merlin, adds blindness to that wrongheadedness hahahaha.
    Why is he the Anti Tex? You have insulted offended and otherwise beat the brakes off any poster that suggested Rodgers would be gone. You need to thread thru your posts. Anyone who suggested that a Rodgers trade should b made was a hater and a fool. You need to wade thru your lane posts and make a sincere apology to those savvy fans

Originally I claimed they would not be stupid enough to let Rodgers go. I backed off of that and admitted being wrong when Rodgers made that statement on McAfee. I absolutely do NOT back off or apologize or whatever for any badness I spewed about the haters and ignoramuses who actually wanted Rodgers gone and/or are happy about the trade going through.

As I said, though, as bad as the trade itself is, at least Gutekunst held out long enough to get a fairly decent haul of picks in the trade - a small silver lining in a huge very dark cloud.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Blog Entries
    The shitbag is and media whore is gone.

I am ready for some drama free football in green bay
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Fuck you, Tex. You were an asshole name calling and disrespecting just about every single poster, while claiming you knew for certain what was going to happen and everyone else was a moron

One post apology doesn't excuse your stupidity and disrespect. You're nowhere near as smart as you pretend to be. Have some respect for fellow Packer fans or go join a Jets forum.

hahahahaha Back at you, sharpe. The shitbags, assholes, and morons are those who WANTED Rodgers gone. What "one apology"? I don't recall apologizing.

As I have said, I'd be pleased to be wrong about the mediocrity I expect in future years, and as pleased as anybody if Love turns out to be great. I read another article just this morning saying basically that. We'll see which way things go.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

A wise man once said "Love is all you need" I for one am hoping this is true and am glad to finally be done with the Rodgers drama

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Love proves Tex wrong. Double digit wins this season.
    Yaaaaaaaaassssssssss!

I am expecting 9-10 wins this year

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    MLF can now run his offense with a pretty decent stable of weapons. I'm hopeful.

But the OL......
    Not following. What's wrong with the 2023 OL? Bakh, Jenkins, Myers, Runyan, Njiman is pretty good. GB has consistently had one of the best pass blocking OL, when healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    I put it at 7 wins this year, and if JLove shows positive growth over the season they could make a big jump to 10-11 wins in 2024.
    The roster still has talent - it's a matter of depth, coaching, and filling a few roster holes.

I need to see him play a few games before I'm on the bandwagon. He's going to throw some bad INTs but he's also going to make some good passes as well. The good have to outnumber the bad by a very large margin.
    If he sucks they have a high 2024 draft pick to get a new QB, and if the Bears suck even worse (it's possible) they'll have the extra pick from the NYJ to leapfrog CHI for that next elite QB.

Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    Defense shouldn’t be any worse…and Rodgers barely played better than Russell Wilson last year on paper.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    I put it at 7 wins this year, and if JLove shows positive growth over the season they could make a big jump to 10-11 wins in 2024.
    The roster still has talent - it's a matter of depth, coaching, and filling a few roster holes.

I need to see him play a few games before I'm on the bandwagon. He's going to throw some bad INTs but he's also going to make some good passes as well. The good have to outnumber the bad by a very large margin.
    If he sucks they have a high 2024 draft pick to get a new QB, and if the Bears suck even worse (it's possible) they'll have the extra pick from the NYJ to leapfrog CHI for that next elite QB.
    Why leapfrog the Bears? Just let them take the next Mitch Trubisky, and you take the other guy.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Not following. What's wrong with the 2023 OL? Bakh, Jenkins, Myers, Runyan, Njiman is pretty good. GB has consistently had one of the best pass blocking OL, when healthy.
    I like our horses, I'm just concerned about injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I like our horses, I'm just concerned about injuries.
    Gotcha. Yeah, Bakhtiari got better as the season went on, but I think he's got an injury there that will be with him for life and require managing it.
    As he ages I think it's going to be a problem, but for this season if the turf doesn't get him he should be ok. The cap space taken up by his contract is a problem in 2024, I think this is his last season with GB.

They have a few players who can play T in a pinch (Jenkins, Tom), but concerns exist re: IOL depth this year and overall next year. If Sean Rhyan can play that solves a problem. (Sorry Jake Hanson, but your performance last year was near-QB killing.)

Apparently when your season is on the line and you have to have a first down, you throw deep because it keeps the defense on it's toes.

Which explains why the Packers didn't make the playoffs, Rodgers listened to you as his OC, and apparently did so the entire 2022 season.
    "Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.”
    – Benjamin Franklin

Sadly, when you disagree with someone, instead of offering a fact based logical answer - you have to call them names.

And I'm the blind piece of shit.
    "Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.”
    – Benjamin Franklin

Love is going to have to hang on this year. The only talented players he has to throw to are second year guys and the rest are rookies. Maybe Deguara plays a little more and shows something, but the odds aren’t great on that.

If Love can do just enough to keep hope alive, his second year looks a little more promising. Watson and Doubs in their third years with the two TEs and the slot guy in their second years seems more workable if they pan out for him.

Three years as Rodgers backup, in the same system, gives Love a nice foundation. His physical tools give him a chance. An average OL is better than a lot of young guys get in their first year. But his passing weapons are very inexperienced. I hope he can do enough to get one more chance next year. But the tackle situation needs to get resolved quickly or that might not be ideal either.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Love needs a big year from the two RBs this season, and no massive rash of injuries to the skill position starters.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Do the Packers exercise the 5th year option on Love?
    They have until tomorrow to make the decision. It would guarantee Love $20.27M in salary for 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Do the Packers exercise the 5th year option on Love?
    They have until tomorrow to make the decision. It would guarantee Love $20.27M in salary for 2024.
    There's some talk they might actually be working on an extension. Imagine it would include performance incentives.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen