Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    You know I'm running this train!
    I said we should let erin go since way before. Since his first preseason game at SF when he showed his true colors. Recall you ripped me for daring to say he wasn’t America’s sweetheart. Favre just wanted to skip workouts and you all said fuck him. Rodgers is trying to cause strife which means he is no longer with the Packers organization, he is against it.

Dude was just all stats, never had any heart.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I said we should let erin go since way before. Since his first preseason game at SF when he showed his true colors. Recall you ripped me for daring to say he wasn’t America’s sweetheart. Favre just wanted to skip workouts and you all said fuck him. Rodgers is trying to cause strife which means he is no longer with the Packers organization, he is against it.

That's anti-Rodgers. I'm more pro-Love.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Just pretend for a moment that he didn't snub your kid, and did sign an autograph or whatever for him. What would you now be saying if it had gone down that way?
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

viper

That's anti-Rodgers. I'm more pro-Love.
    Wild Flower Child.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Just pretend for a moment that he didn't snub your kid, and did sign an autograph or whatever for him. What would you now be saying if it had gone down that way?
    I am positive if it had went down in your bizarro world scenario that would mean Rodgers wasn’t a shitty human being. It will also mean he probably talks to his parents too right? Since we are pretending. It would mean he encouraged his teammates in a constructive manner when they ran the wrong route instead of rolling his eyes like a female. But to indulge you let’s say he wasn’t a complete dbag. Yeah things are just peachy at Lambeau today.

Damn he sounds like a swell guy of you say the complete opposite of what he really is!!

So what is your stupid ass point? Don’t you live in reality? Oh wait you are the moron who blindly follow things just because they fall in line with his beliefs. What a stupid mfer you are. Wish I could get you over here with some skank bitches that would have you buy them dope all night for sex then rob you in the morning. Then we could see how Good and Normal you really are.

I wish I could get you over here with some skank bitches that would have you buy them dope all night for sex then rob you in the morning. Then we could see how Good and Normal you really are.
    Meester, you want to screw my seesters?

I am positive if it had went down in your bizarro world scenario that would mean Rodgers wasn’t a shitty human being. It will also mean he probably talks to his parents too right? Since we are pretending. It would mean he encouraged his teammates in a constructive manner when they ran the wrong route instead of rolling his eyes like a female. But to indulge you let’s say he wasn’t a complete dbag. Yeah things are just peachy at Lambeau today.

Damn he sounds like a swell guy of you say the complete opposite of what he really is!!

So what is your stupid ass point? Don’t you live in reality? Oh wait you are the moron who blindly follow things just because they fall in line with his beliefs. What a stupid mfer you are. Wish I could get you over here with some skank bitches that would have you buy them dope all night for sex then rob you in the morning. Then we could see how Good and Normal you really are.
    Mtp for the win
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Hall of Fame QB, first team ever to have THREE in a row!
    Tony FUCKING Oday jumping to the TRIPLE DOG DARE!

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Your lips to football gods ears
    Fortune favors the bold.

You know I'm running this train!
    Someone get Harv a conductor's hat!

So......uhhhhhhhh.......how do you REALLY feel?

hahahahaha My point was, you just might have an ax to grind that affected your opinion.

I'll tell you about my first time in Frisco in the early 70s. I was stationed in Monterey at the army language school. I had a friend who was a chaplain's assistant of all things. We went to North Beach (which I hadn't heard of previously) to get laid (he wasn't exactly a good normal chaplain's assistant). We went to several of the topless bottomless places and finally got up the courage to try some soliciting. We paid the money, followed the girl out the back door supposedly to some sort of room where a couple of big Asian-looking dudes blocked our path and suggested we be on our way or else. We didn't wait around to find out or else what hahahaha.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    We paid the money, followed the girl out the back door supposedly to some sort of room where a couple of big Asian-looking dudes blocked our path and suggested we be on our way or else. We didn't wait around to find out or else what hahahaha.
    I was in Hamburg where prostitution is legal, along with 500 18-year-old cadets on training cruise. The stories were horrifying. Guys would pay for sex and receive a hand job and $200 bill for drinks for the prostitute. Burly thugs would appear suddenly after watching through one-way windows. Whether prostitution is legal or illegal it's still controlled by thugs. I'm sticking to Mad's sisters.

Blog Entries
    I was VERY late to get on board with Rodgers and for Karma sake I'm doing the same here. At least I have another wagon to piss on ))
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I was VERY late to get on board with Rodgers and for Karma sake I'm doing the same here. At least I have another wagon to piss on ))
    Me and Bretsky are on the doubt wagon. Let’s hope we’re wrong.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post

I really hope so as well.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Wait, we have a player on the roster named "Doubt?"
    60% of the time it works every time.

My being on the band wagon is conditional on preseason play. No one has seen nothing yet. He could be Deshone Kizer 2.0