Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaire View Post
    My being on the band wagon is conditional on preseason play. No one has seen nothing yet. He could be Deshone Kizer 2.0

Stop being a p@ssy

You are either ON or OFF and you will be judged off your opinion down the road when this thread gets bumped years from now )))))

I'm the Najeh Davenport on this wagon; Where is the Closet ????
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

The Packers are voiding a year of Rodgers contract and making it way more likely Love starts in 2023. They wouldn't have done that if they didn't feel pretty good about #10.

I'd like to put half a foot in and wait until after preseason to decide which way to go.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

What's better for Jordan Love? Another year learning from a GOAT and getting to develop without the pressure on or getting a couple picks for Rodgers after this year and Love getting the extra firepower to start his career?

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    What's better for Jordan Love? Another year learning from a GOAT and getting to develop without the pressure on or getting a couple picks for Rodgers after this year and Love getting the extra firepower to start his career?
    This, Rodgers playing one more year, is IDEAL for Love.

All ABOARRRD!

CHOO!! CHOO!!

All eyes on 10 now

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    The Packers are voiding a year of Rodgers contract and making it way more likely Love starts in 2023. They wouldn't have done that if they didn't feel pretty good about #10.

I think AROD just got a death grip in Gutebags Nuts and squeezed the living shit out of him until he cried mercy mercy AROD you can get whatever you want to show up ) We'll even bring back the Cobbmeister
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Ok.

I've seen enough. Hope Love has a great career and proves me wrong, but I am on the Benkert band wagon. I don't think love has what it takes and don't think he will, something I've been watching to see for a while. Benkert won't ever be great but he doesn't have any expectations.

Thanks for your expert opinion. We can now cut Love tomorrow to help get to 80 players.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Thanks for your expert opinion. We can now cut Love tomorrow to help get to 80 players.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Just my opinion

Just having some fun too.

But I do have more confidence in Benkert getting us through a season or two than Love. Sorry I don't just trust the FO like others. And I have seen enough from Love and heard enough from him and players on the two QBs

I tend to agree with what Jaire said. Love has a helluva lot to prove just to show he is significantly better than UFA Benkert. He's apparently gonna get his chance this week. Buffalo thoroughly kicked the ass of the Bears, and now we have to go to their place. If Love stands out in this game, I'm prepared to change my mind about his mediocrity, and I suspect LaFleur will give him a lot more weapons than Benkert had against the Jets. We'll see how it plays out.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

I’m assuming this is a joke?
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    I’m assuming this is a joke?
    Don't think it is

I like Love more and Benkert

From an arm talent, mobility and decision making perspective, based on what I have seen and read, love is substantially out performing the law office. Now I don't live in GB so I don't see practices but I read and watch what is available. And I don't have the same hometown biases.
    In the preseason videos i have seen love made more accurate and deeper throws. Benkurt made more checkdowns. Small sample size admittedly but there was a reason benkurt was avaiable from the falcon.
    12/17 for 122 with a rd and 0 picks
    26/37 for 239 with a td and 2 pick.
    Which line do you take?
    Both are too small to really make a decision so to me our opinions probably show our biases more than anything really.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

You people think a guy who constantly trips over his OL is the future? There is no pressure on Benkert. He made a bunch of safe throws and produced very little. I think they tried to do more with Love in the first week with a wider playbook. He wasn't fabulous, but neither was Rodgers in his first two years. Love also got no help from the OL, which seemed to be a more organized group in week 2.

Benkert is a nice backup QB in this league...nothing more.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Just my opinion

Just having some fun too.

But I do have more confidence in Benkert getting us through a season or two than Love. Sorry I don't just trust the FO like others. And I have seen enough from Love and heard enough from him and players on the two QBs
    I remember a time in America where results spoke louder than...handling the delicate QBs fragile ego.

I was one of the first to be against Gutes, but 2 NFCC games and a loaded roster can't be ignored. Firing fat mike and hiring MiLF was also a great move. I as well, think drafting Love when we did was a mistake, but I also understand why it was done.

If you are hitching your wagon to Benkert over Love as a packer or in his career its very bold....and very, well, I'll be nice.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I doubt anybody sees Benkert as "the future" except maybe as the future clipboard holder. Like somebody said, he would be a decent back up. As somebody also said, the idea of Rodgers for just one more year is "ideal for Love". THAT is why, sorry to say, I can't help wanting to see Love fail miserably/get traded/whatever. Anything that gets Rodgers firmly rooted in Green Bay for the foreseeable future is what I want and should be what any Packer fan wants who likes having a winning team.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

I have zero confidence in Love. It's his confidence, command in the huddle, the head stuff. Benkhert seems to have all that. And I don't think it can be learned. Kurt is limited but could get us through a year or two.

That's my meaning. The tools aren't the most important thing. I could be wrong on Love, but I've been looking for those so called "intangibles" and I really don't see it with him. So to me, at least Benkhert is a nice safety valve when Love flops.

I have zero confidence in Love. It's his confidence, command in the huddle, the head stuff. Benkhert seems to have all that. And I don't think it can be learned. Kurt is limited but could get us through a year or two.

That's my meaning. The tools aren't the most important thing. I could be wrong on Love, but I've been looking for those so called "intangibles" and I really don't see it with him. So to me, at least Benkhert is a nice safety valve when Love flops.
    I respect you're opinion but I feel you need to think longer and harder about even considering Benkhert a starter. He's at best currently a one or two game stop gap and likely that is his ceiling given his measureables, history and projections. Love is clearly the more talented player and was a projected high draft choice. Whether he ever pans out and fills the space between his ears with the needed vision and decision making is obviously up for debate.

It's still way too early to make an accurate assessment of him. Certainly as this season progresses we should get a much better picture of if he's NFL starter material or not.

Lastly, in reference to Tex's comments, rooting against any draft choices success (i.e against Love) is a dangerous slope to start heading down. It reeks of player worshiping versus team loyalty.
    60% of the time it works every time.

You’ve seen him play one solid preseason game