Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Bring Back Rand!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Time was not on his side.
    The guy has been a pro football player since 2016. He has 21 total catches in his career. He has had plenty of time to prove himself, and he hasn't distinguished himself to be anything more than JAG. He has played on an NFL field. He has gotten as much of a shot as anyone could hope for. He's done very little with it...because he's JAG.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    The guy has been a pro football player since 2016. He has 21 total catches in his career. He has had plenty of time to prove himself, and he hasn't distinguished himself to be anything more than JAG. He has played on an NFL field. He has gotten as much of a shot as anyone could hope for. He's done very little with it...because he's JAG.
    Look, boomer, in today’s black-dominated realm, white knights are extremely rare. If you see a white knight in shinny armor a-dancing in the rye, you’re better off letting him fight with you. That’s why I hold such gracious fondnesses for Bill Schroeder, Jordy Nelson, Jeff Janis and Kumerow.

On serious note, as ‘Butte’ mentioned, Kumerow was the Pack’s best receiver in the preseason last year. You know that they put on pads and tackle in exhibition games, right?

Suppose you’re right and Kumerow is just a JAG, you’re telling me the Kung Fus of “JAGs” like St. Paul, Taylor, Shepherd and Begelton outshined that of Kumerow? Hell, an argument could be made to support the notion of Kumerow’s Kung Fu being even better than that of Lazard’s.

Kumerow has been looking like a “star” against Mr. Hyde and the Bills’ Legion of Doom secondary, according to tweets.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    No, they could have used Tee Higgins, Chase Claypool, or Michael Pittman.
    They had Kumerow around long enough to know what they had in him. He couldn't ascend the depth chart and with those guys you're basically onto looking for the next guy at that point. You have constantly find younger players and try to coach whatever upside they have into production.

As for Randall Tex Cobb, he's a Chicago Bear killer and there's value in that, as well as keeping the QB happy and mentoring Amari... but he's an expensive concession to the QB and it's obvious the GM brought him back as such. I don't expect much from Cobb in terms of production. I also think it's a nail in Funchess' coffin (along with his Asian gaffe). Enjoy this team, I think it will look very different in 12 months.
    Or, better, DK Metcalf.

Aside from Wu-Tanging (producing) in camp last year, Kumerow also had 12’s trust. 12’s not gonna throw the rock to some undrafted/day 3 rookie/sophomore free agent/draft pick from Southern Kentucky Corn State A&M without trust.

Shoulda kept Kumerow in the Green and Musta Yella.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.