Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
NO, I crushed it in Rehab; I was way ahead as far as the knee bending and strength was going. I was blindsided by the infection. When I did a deep knee bend on the stairs (forward bend) the wound opened and some fluid shot out. The therapist had me go see the doc, he told me it was infected, and operated on my one day after. At five weeks I had bent the knee to 110 degrees; at 120 degrees they release you from all rehab. It was just a freak thing; I was the unlucky jag who ended up being in the 1 to 2 percent of kneed that get infected.

For a full knee replacement they estimate you being off eight to twelve weeks. I would have been back to work after eight weeks had the infection not occured.

As far as the cut went, anytime there was seepage I showed the nurse and doc; it opened a couple times and they re stapled it. But other than push the issue when they re stapled it I don't know what I could have done.
I read this right when you posted it but have not replied. I’m glad to hear that man I was thinking maybe you’re just too bent out of shape and that’s why you keep getting fucked up. Do you eat healthy during all this shit or are you eating a bunch of fucking McDonald’s.