Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BEST SPORTS MOVIES/SERIES ON NETFLIX TO WATCH

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    NO, I crushed it in Rehab; I was way ahead as far as the knee bending and strength was going. I was blindsided by the infection. When I did a deep knee bend on the stairs (forward bend) the wound opened and some fluid shot out. The therapist had me go see the doc, he told me it was infected, and operated on my one day after. At five weeks I had bent the knee to 110 degrees; at 120 degrees they release you from all rehab. It was just a freak thing; I was the unlucky jag who ended up being in the 1 to 2 percent of kneed that get infected.

For a full knee replacement they estimate you being off eight to twelve weeks. I would have been back to work after eight weeks had the infection not occured.

As far as the cut went, anytime there was seepage I showed the nurse and doc; it opened a couple times and they re stapled it. But other than push the issue when they re stapled it I don't know what I could have done.
    I read this right when you posted it but have not replied. I’m glad to hear that man I was thinking maybe you’re just too bent out of shape and that’s why you keep getting fucked up. Do you eat healthy during all this shit or are you eating a bunch of fucking McDonald’s.

Blog Entries
    WOOT WOOT; appears infection is going and barring any complication new knee replacement surgery is scheduled 1/25
    Was that so you won’t miss playoff games?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Was that so you won’t miss playoff games?

And March Madness as well !!!

My knee should be good to go to watch my Wisconsin Badgers play in the Final Four and National Championship ! ))
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    NEW KNEE TODAY

Long road ahead but I'm stoked for it
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    OK great news just don’t be a little bitch and fuck it up. Also maybe eat habaneros, shit like that takes down inflammation.

Glad you're on the mend Bretsky!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Mad and CMI

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Thanks Mad and CMI
    How you doing? I had a partial knee replacement and can not be happier. Was lifting weights 3 days after operation and have never looked back, other than the cost

i hope it gets infected again and somehow causes your junk to fall off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i hope it gets infected again and somehow causes your junk to fall off
    You are such an asswipe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    How you doing? I had a partial knee replacement and can not be happier. Was lifting weights 3 days after operation and have never looked back, other than the cost

I had a partial on my right knee a couple yrs ago; that one is doing great.

On this go round, I had 3rd surgery 16 days ago and had 37 staples removed out of knee today. So going day by day but all is looking good. TY for asking !