Thread: Fitness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    5 days only water?? Wow. I can't bring myself to. I love food. Heck I work out so I can eat more!

Seriously though how was the reintegration of food? Ive heard it can be bad. We're your cloths hanging off you? Did you continue to lift?
    So I guess it matters where you start from. Me? I'm 66, 190lbs, 5' 10", never considered myself fat but all the tables say yup. I've lifted all my life, but I guess not doing it right. My weight seldom changes no matter what I do, or eat. And at 66, not sure I care anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    So I guess it matters where you start from. Me? I'm 66, 190lbs, 5' 10", never considered myself fat but all the tables say yup. I've lifted all my life, but I guess not doing it right. My weight seldom changes no matter what I do, or eat. And at 66, not sure I care anymore..
    Ewven if you dont care anymore keep doing something. Loss of muscle tone is horrible for seniors plus studies have show the best long term medicine to prevent dementia / Alzheimer's is exercise.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell