Black Friday edition of Studs and Duds. Much of this has been covered in the game and other threads, but after a great game like this let's kick this topic around. I'll hit some of the main guys:

Jordan Love 22/32 for 268 and 3 TDs. More importantly, no picks, no sacks and busted off a nice run to pick up a key 1st down. He showed poise, command and all the elements you love to see in your young guys. A pivotal performance by the young and future QB

Rashan Gary. The Pack looks very wise in keeping Gary on the pitch count early in the season. Rashan had a dominant ballgame. 3 sacks, forced fumbles, game changing plays all over the place. Gary tore up his knee last year vs the Lions. Revenge is a dish best served on Turkey day, eh?

Tucker Kraft
Another youngblood who is rapidly maturing. Is Kraft's performance mean the 3rd round jinx is broken? A little early to make that statement, but the kid has made great progress and is a viable option. Kraft ran that slip screen to perfection for the TD. Improving game to game as a blocker.

Robert Rochelle Who? I'll close off my list of the S&D's with an unknown, but man I loved his one play. Rochelle is the guy who made the save on the punt knocking it back to Zayne Anderson to put those Leos in a hole. Rich B's bomb squad boys are finally making plays.

I left off several studs (there were no duds) so have at it boys.