Quote Originally Posted by Funkytown View Post
lol, when did you start the Rodgers hate club? I've popped in on various Packers communities over the years. I surprisingly found A LOT of objective Packers fans who weren't in love with Rodgers. That was always interesting to me, because from the outside looking in, most people just see "elite Aaron Rodgers". Well, until now of course. I've also popped into various Seahawks communities in recent years, and was incredibly surprised how many of them wanted to move on from Wilson. I thought they were nuts! Well, they were right. I was dead wrong. Whatever is happening in Denver is, ... wow. Maybe Rodgers and Hackett need each other? lol

Anyway, JABF sent me your way! He's a good dude who really speaks highly of your community. He told me to check the place out. Here I finally am! I wanted to make it over weeks ago, but I've been swamped with work, the site (Purple Pain), and traveling to Minnesota for the games. Sorry I didn't make it over until now.
My dislike for Rodgers is a strictly personal and has nothing to do with him as a player. I have called out his weak character and lack of leadership for the longest time. Even when he was having MVP seasons. Dont get me wrong, I have cheered him as the Packers QB and don't deny he has been great. But not always and not much anymore the way things are looking.

BTW - Promoting sites or really anything on here will get you banned.