Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
Maybe proof read your posts before you post. “Sr bowl DBs think he was the best that says something.”

If you’re a Sr Bowl DB, there has got to be something wrong with you. I mean, you don’t see Sauce and Stingray playing in Sr bowls, do you? Nope. The best corners enter the draft prior to their senior year of eligibility.

A bunch of JAG DBs saying Watson is the best they’ve ever covered ain’t saying much, hombre. I mean, I once shut down Darren Charles. Charles ain’t in any shape, form, matter or antimatter the best WR ever conceived in cold, dark and dull Wisconsin. That honor belongs to Bill Schroeder.
So regardless of the talent these db have they also competed against pierce and dotson, who are also highly regarded prospects.
They said watson was the best. That says something and it isn't negative.
I'm not saying watson = moss from this. I'm saying he was recognized by a group of players whose job is to shut down wr that he is the best there.
Maybe understand what is being said before commenting.
Dude is an athletic freak. He has potenial. He is 1 of 3 wr I thought might be an ok #1if he develops. The others were injured, and I down grade watson already due to the competition he faced. That is why I repeatedly said there was no sure #1 wr, only a bunch of #2.

I am amused that a player who I think is comparable to your boy dk is garbage in your eyes. I doubt he will be as good but he is the best wr athlete since dk imo.