Thread: 2022 Second Round Pick, #34, Christian Watson Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Are you talking about Watson or Doubs?
    Watson. I could care less about some late round flyer. Using two premium picks on a pass catcher whos not good at catching passes doesnt make a lick of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Watson. I could care less about some late round flyer. Using two premium picks on a pass catcher whos not good at catching passes doesnt make a lick of sense.
    He had 2 drops with lance as his QB. Drops can often be a guy trying to do too much with limited chances. His hands look good on tape.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

My first thought about Doubs is I think I'd rather have Malik Taylor. I'm willing to give him a chance to prove otherwise though.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post

I can't tell if you are being serious; you are always kinda a GUTE homer. Do you really not like Watson ? I think he has the chance to be a stud.

Now, honestly, I would have definitely not traded 2 second round draft picks for him. I'd have employed HW's strategy of waiting til there were 2 WR's I really liked and traded up then. AND if Alex Pierce is one of the guys you wanted, and Tolbert, both were there at 53 so we could have kept out picks.

Since Gute overpaid to move up, we have to assume he loved Watson and really considered him a class above the guys like Sky Moore, Pierce, Tolbert, and Pickens

I'm going to wait and see if it works
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?