Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
I cant this year. You turned on the Gary tape and you saw knock back on ever snap, violent hands, a really good one arm stab to create an edge.

You turn on Watson and you see a clumsy pass catcher.

You turn on Walker and you see hesitation and false steps.

Its not the same this year. This year theyve been emboldened by the Gary pick and think they can draft bad ball players because theyre athletes. But the thing theyre missing is thats not what happened with Gary.

In the Real World I am a mortgage lender and very good at what I do. The first time homebuyers working with me are very well prepared. They often ask me for input.

The two things I tell to every homebuyer are

1. The most important thing is you are comfortable with your monthly payment on any house you fine
2. The next thing is ....don't fall in love with a house to the point where you convince yourself to overpay. IF you do, and end up overpaying, keep in mind you are going down a road of very high risk. If a home does not appraise out a seller may make you come in with a bunch of money to make the deal work...or lose the home And if that occurs and/or it ends up not being the perfect home you can regret it for a long long time.

I hope the two picks you really question were not examples of Gute really falling in love with a player and overdrafting and/or overpaying. The Wyatt pick seems like a very solid pick for Green Bay

I almost wish he'd have taken Wyatt at 22, Watson at 28, and keep those 2nds. Giving both of those up, man it seems like the buyer choosing to overpay for his house.