Thread: 2022 Second Round Pick, #34, Christian Watson Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    it sure seems like you can just throw the ball as high and as far as you can, and he'll just go get it

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    it sure seems like you can just throw the ball as high and as far as you can, and he'll just go get it

And the difference in talent between the NDSU QB and Rodgers will make this kids head explode. This has the potential to be a hell of a pick and continue GB's second round WR streak.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    And the difference in talent between the NDSU QB and Rodgers will make this kids head explode. This has the potential to be a hell of a pick and continue GB's second round WR streak.
    I hope the future is as optimistic as you see it. But there
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    I hope the future is as optimistic as you see it. But there’s also a material difference in talent between hip-hop NFL corners and, for the lack of better words, the pale-skinned corners Watson annihilated in D3.

I notice that Hoody Genius traded up for Ty Thornton. Dude’s gonna be a thorn to cover. 4.28 40!
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.