Bench: 18
    Shuttle: 4.19
    3-Cone: 6.96

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Wow.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Thanks, Joe.

Welp.

This is the burner specimen who can take the top off of defenses that I wanted.

This kid will be highly dangerous in an offense helmed by Rodgers.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

well, i wanted him at #22, so i guess we should be happy

i think i would have rather taken him at #28 if we wanted him that bad and keep both seconds though

ALL RIGHT! This is the pick I and probably a lot of others wanted. Now we need to have him produce. I think with Rodgers at QB, we can count on that. Adams and MVS gone, Watkins and Watson added? I'll take that as a net positive in the short term and a probable large positive in the longer term ........ and we got the additional first rounder besides. Good Job, Gutekunst.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Tex, I hope you are right.

That may be the first time I have ever typed those words in that combination.

watch the end around and imagine that being added to our offence

it sure seems like you can just throw the ball as high and as far as you can, and he'll just go get it

He's returned two kicks for TD's.

Can we see him being used on 'Teams?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    ALL RIGHT! This is the pick I and probably a lot of others wanted. Now we need to have him produce. I think with Rodgers at QB, we can count on that. Adams and MVS gone, Watkins and Watson added? I'll take that as a net positive in the short term and a probable large positive in the longer term ........ and we got the additional first rounder besides. Good Job, Gutekunst.

COME ON MAN; you can't count these two as a positive over the best WR in the NFL

yes, it may work out fine; but nobody in the universe would take Watson and Watkins over Devante Adams and MVS
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    He's returned two kicks for TD's.

Can we see him being used on 'Teams?

Given our talent at WR I don't think we can afford to use him on ST and risk the injury. It's nice that we got a big with great speed though.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Given our talent at WR I don't think we can afford to use him on ST and risk the injury. It's nice that we got a big with great speed though.
    I'll bet they use him as a gunner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    COME ON MAN; you can't count these two as a positive over the best WR in the NFL

yes, it may work out fine; but nobody in the universe would take Watson and Watkins over Devante Adams and MVS
    I absolutely do think he will have at least as good a career as Adams. With Rodgers at QB, I could see him being as productive even early as Chase and Jefferson. And of course, he'll be excellent when Adams is just a distant memory. Is Adams even the NFL best WR now? I guess we'll find out the next couple years with the Raiders. I'm betting he's not.

I hope that's sarcasm about being a gunner. I could see him returning kicks, though.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    it sure seems like you can just throw the ball as high and as far as you can, and he'll just go get it

And the difference in talent between the NDSU QB and Rodgers will make this kids head explode. This has the potential to be a hell of a pick and continue GB's second round WR streak.

Dp

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I absolutely do think he will have at least as good a career as Adams. With Rodgers at QB, I could see him being as productive even early as Chase and Jefferson. And of course, he'll be excellent when Adams is just a distant memory. Is Adams even the NFL best WR now? I guess we'll find out the next couple years with the Raiders. I'm betting he's not.

I hope that's sarcasm about being a gunner. I could see him returning kicks, though.
    Not sarcasm at all. He's got the perfect size/speed combo you need in a gunner. After last year, you still think ST don't matter?

Gotta post this here

"There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Gotta post this here
    You gonna be paying out for a Watson jersey for your daughter?