hahahahahaha You make a compelling case - mostly compelling counter to those who think you and I agree on everything in the football side anyway. Put some of that to music and you got some decent lyrics.

Devante Wyatt: One thing the whiners tell me when I piss on O Line as an important position is that you gotta put somebody there. I would hope even you would admit that given we need somebody to occupy a spot on the D Line, this guy just might be kinda like Vita Vea, who I see as about the best "Yokozuma" around on the D side.

Quay Walker: We can hope. I am coming around to thinking he might be a positive as an inside blitzer. Poor man's Micah Parsons huh? We'll see. If his name was spelled Queue, it would actually mean waiting around for something good to happen.

Christian Watson: Aw, you don't like my candidate for future WR GOAT? Again, we'll see.

Doubs: You do know, right, that when Shakespeare wrote "wherefore art thou", wherefore meant "why". That would be my question about drafting this guy. But hopefully I'm wrong and he's good.

Engabare: If you say sloth meaning slow, he ain't. Lacking strength as NFL edge rushers go, maybe.

Carpenter: You really did some digging here. Without getting into the unmentionable p word, I'll just say if that's true, I'm really rootin' for the guy.

Toure: I had forgotten about him tuning up the Badgers that way - I tend to put bad news out of my mind - life's more enjoyable that way.

R. Walker and Ford: Put them off to the side in practice and let them butt heads. That would be a great matchup.

Tom: Is there such a thing as a F minus?