Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding View Post
    Only took me about 15 minutes of running the Frozen Tundra and Packers Huddle forums to realize how good this site and participation is. Not to say there aren't good posters on those sites but less traffic and less good discussion. Thanks for bringing this site back Mad. Makes living in Minnesota almost bearable.
    After a brief foray onto a different forum a few years back, I lost interest in leaving this madhouse.

I poked at ACME while Mad was in Fresno County lockup, but that place sucks balls........ ACME I mean. Well, Fresno County sucks balls too.

Baaahhh. For a few weeks I figured I was banned or something. Started googling other packer forums but figured it was the annual break we all need.

But MTP - for real - thanks for keeping this shitshow alive. If we ever need to help w/ the fees, do let us rich honkies know.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

I missed you assholes
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Yeah, APB, I've been checking almost every too, and I just about gave up. I've been posting a little bit on Green Bay Packers Fan Forum, and it was good (several refugees from here on there too), but there's no place like home.
    I tried but got rejected by some dude
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

I got in because I had been a mostly inactive member over there for a long time. It's an ok forum, but they're really hyper about bad language. In addition to the obvious - shit and fuck getting bleeped, I posted the words "hot chick", and even that got bleeped hahahahahahahaha.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I'm back. I click the link every few days to check.

Mad, glad you didn't meet your horrible end, although if you had given up on the site the newfound 30 minutes of free time I have daily would continue.
    Youre a professional gambler, and u aint got more then 30 minutes of free time a day?
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Out of morbid curiosity I decided to give the site a check this morning.
    What a pleasant fuckin’ surprise.
    Hands down the best site on which to lurk.

Mad you dodgin me you dingle? All the boys came running to old Parshmellow when shit hits the fan ya know. Help a brother out.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    We need like a failsafe so we know if this actually died
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for getting the site back up, Bulldog. Really appreciate it.

you can get the info all over the net, but it has more clout when a poster that you know focuses on something.

Plus this site is the internet equivalent of a fire pit in the driveway.

Everybody gets a longnecked beer and their opinion.

"fire pit in the driveway."

Perfect analogy.