Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome back

Im guessing at this point most if not all of you figured I had abandoned the site or died horribly. Sadly there is no happy ending ever at PackerRats, it’s just not how we roll. I will confess that yes I forgot about re-upping the hosting. The last time I paid it was for 3 years so had lost track of when it expired. What made it so fun this time was that I was in Texas (Y'all come back now ) since April for a new job. When I contacted the hosting service they would not let me access my account without my PIN which I could not recall because I set it in 2007. With the account locked out they wanted some ridiculous documentation that I did not have on my person (DL, bank statements from 3 years ago). Finally back home I was able to prove I was the account owner after a little back and forth with their support team.

My apologies as always for the mess. Hope folks find their way back and welcome back when you do.

MTP

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Obligatory annual site shut down post.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Hopefully everyone makes it back. I saw joe mailman at footballsfure. Im sure hell make it back.

Fucking Beaner. Congrats on the new job. Thanks for pulling this thing back from the dead. I was missing these fools.
    C.H.U.D.

Why can't I quit you mother fuckers?

Haha I have had numerous conversations with folks wondering what happened and how I could help. We thought something happened to you hombre. I contacted HostGator but ultimately I couldn't do shit because I don't own the site and the domain wasn't for sale. Didn't you get my emails ho?

Blog Entries
    Welcome back all and Mad glad you are ok !!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Glad you weren’t deported, Mad. And congrats on the promotion to southwestern US regional manager of the Cartel.

If anyone sees Tex in cyberspace, let him know this awesome site is back online.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Just got off the crack of checking here every day. Thought I would look one last time. The drip continues.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Yeah, APB, I've been checking almost every too, and I just about gave up. I've been posting a little bit on Green Bay Packers Fan Forum, and it was good (several refugees from here on there too), but there's no place like home.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Yep.
    C.H.U.D.

I almost gave up too. I thought mad was done with us trouble makers. No other forum on the web will have this group of misfits.

Dang Mad, I think we'll start calling you Lazarus.

Maybe we need a plan for communication for those times when the site is down.

Glad all is well.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Dang Mad, I think we'll start calling you Lazarus.

Maybe we need a plan for communication for those times when the site is down.

Glad all is well.
    Partial, Harrell and Madtown should disclose their Twitter accounts. Would make communication easier.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Partial (CMI) and Bobblehead are the first two that come to mind that I haven't seen come back yet.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Haha I have had numerous conversations with folks wondering what happened and how I could help. We thought something happened to you hombre. I contacted HostGator but ultimately I couldn't do shit because I don't own the site and the domain wasn't for sale. Didn't you get my emails ho?
    Yo Tex. Partial’s back.

It’s good we’re back!
    Let’s hope we win the Super Bowl, at least Rodgers apparently has some freaky new looking girlfriend.

I had pretty much given up hope that this forum would return when I went over to the packer forum. Good to be back home.

Need a place to swear when the Packers have a fucking shitshow like the SF game.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Rodgers is with Blu of earth now. On brand for him. I hope we see more of the hippy lady.