Thread: Official 2023 NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    You think we're picking 14th if we make the playoffs ?

The dagger was in this season long ago; just not our year; my hope is long gone
    I don’t care if it’s a top 5 or bottom 5 1st round pick / if you have a 50% shot if you win out - you 100% take it. There’s no tanking in Packer land.

And the 14th vs 11th was the reference to the inane discussion above about current draft order. Ie - we should have lost to the Bears and everyone else and we’d have a top 10 pick.

To pick the likes of Mandarich or Hawk?

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    I don’t care if it’s a top 5 or bottom 5 1st round pick / if you have a 50% shot if you win out - you 100% take it. There’s no tanking in Packer land.

And the 14th vs 11th was the reference to the inane discussion above about current draft order. Ie - we should have lost to the Bears and everyone else and we’d have a top 10 pick.

To pick the likes of Mandarich or Hawk?
    Bottom line is, if you can beat Miami at home you legit have a shot at running it all the way through. So yea, I'm cheering for them. That said I don't believe they have it this year. They should, talent wise, but we haven't played to it all year. Beating the Bears and Rams doesn't make you a contender.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.