What is the argument for keeping Amos? He looked slow, missed tackles, and clearly didn't play as well as he had earlier in his career. Good guy, but what is the argument for keeping a 30 year old safety who showed a big decline in his play? Rudy Ford is a free agent who might not be back, Abernathy was a XFL guy, Gaines has been mostly on IR. Are you sure you want them as your 17 game starters?
Savage is on his 5th year option which is fully guaranteed at about $7-8M. He'll get another chance to play a safety but he could be back in the slot like he was at end of year. Those castoffs were replacing him at safety. That does not sound like an ideal situation to me, and if you can resolve it via draft you do so. You can bet GB would rather have Savage's cap space than a guy who can't beat out UDFAs.

Lazard is thought to be looking for DJ Chark money (10-11M per year). I don't think they have the cap space for that. Not when they still have to get under the cap as it is.

There are a number of what-if's, but as a GM you would be grossly negligent -- risk management is a part of a leader's job -- to not account for some roster depth risk issues. That's what you need backups for.
As a supposed "draft and develop" team the idea is to draft a year before you need to play them.

I like Taylor/Goodson and they are decent RB3 but I don't know if they are going to be your RB1 or 2. If a team thought much of them they could've been plucked off GB's PS. They will need to start looking for the next Aaron Jones this year or next, and if Dillon is gone they won't have a lot at RB in 2 years.