Thread: Official 2023 NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EDGE, TE, Safety.
    Probably another WR and someone to return punts/kicks.

Possibly look for help for Kenny; I'm not sure they're getting from Lowry and Reed.
    Their current rookies need to make a jump. Right now, the five Day1/Day2 picks they had have turned into confused rookie Quay, MIA Wyatt, hurt Watson, and inactive Rhyan. That's not good enough. Your Day 1 and 2 picks need to get snaps. (I think Quay will get better, but he and Campbell don't look good right now.)

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    EDGE, TE, Safety.
    Probably another WR and someone to return punts/kicks.

Possibly look for help for Kenny; I'm not sure they're getting from Lowry and Reed.
    Their current rookies need to make a jump. Right now, the five Day1/Day2 picks they had have turned into confused rookie Quay, MIA Wyatt, hurt Watson, and inactive Rhyan. That's not good enough. Your Day 1 and 2 picks need to get snaps. (I think Quay will get better, but he and Campbell don't look good right now.)
    agree with that list.

I would put an offensive lineman earlier. I had hoped we were taking an edge at 22 this year (Karlaftis or Johnson): it was a good year to get edge cheap. I still think Wyatt will be fine: it takes time for most of those guys and he has everything it takes to succeed (physically, drive, love of football). He was my alternate pick at 22.

I do NOT WANT another safety before round three: pretty sick of the db mania. They don't even know what to do with a shut down corner like Jaire.