Studs

There was some flickering of light at the end of the tunnel, but the loss still sucked.

Romeo Doubs had the 16 yard TD the gave partial (1/1000th) payback for the old "Fail Mary" deal with the Seahawks. Dude had an assist on Reeds 4th quarter TD by a "clever deflection" play. Keep cranking Romeo, we need all the help we can get.

Big bad Dillion I've been waiting for this guy to pop for years. We got something out of him today
He did some good rushing the football and catching passes. He was 15 rushes for 61 yards. Caught two passes for 34 yards including a 29 yarder on the Pack's last possession.

Duds

I'm going Global on my dud, but everybody feel free to add their own player, including you, Red

We have been held to a field goal or less in the first half for four straight games. We've scored a total of 6 first half points in the four games. We've been outscored 63-6 in the first half of those ballgames. So the team is the biggest dud in the league in the last 4 first halves.

Anders Carlson. Had been kicking great, but this miss cost us. You gotta hit them 43 yarders Anders. It gets a lot harder kicking when that wind comes off the Bay.