View Poll Results: Who will Rodgers Play For In 2023?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

10 33.33%
  • Raiders

4 13.33%
  • Jets

10 33.33%
  • Panthers

0 0%
  • Titans

2 6.67%
  • Dolphins

0 0%
  • Colts

0 0%
  • Bucs

0 0%
  • Other

2 6.67%
  • He Won't Play

2 6.67%
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2023 (Or Will He Play)?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    that would be awesome to ship him to one of those 2 teams after the jets changed their offer

i'd say if one of those two offers the same shit deal that the jets are offering, then i say we send him to one of those 2

even if its in the nfc to the 49ers, i don't care
    If the jets are being pricks, im fine taking a little less just to fuck them. But the real fuckening went down last year when 12 forced that contract!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Nothing like other teams showing interest to remind Woody Johnson and Joe Douglas that they don't have the rights to Aaron Rodgers's services just yet.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    There is a rumor -- I hesitate mentioning it -- that Rodgers has told the Jets to hold firm on their side for trade comp. I'm starting to think Rodgers and Gute don't like each other.
    Honestly I think it will get done on draft day. No big rush until then.
    If I were in charge of the Pack, I would NEVER deal with the fucking Jets ever again. This is low-rent action.

draft night might be interesting

say a team doesn't like anything of value at their pick, and they just say "fuck it, what about rodgers?"
    Last edited by red; 04-18-2023 at 09:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    draft night might be interesting

say a team doesn't like anything of value at their pick, and they just say "fuck it, what about rodgers?"

REAL QUESTION

Karen doesn't have a "no trade" clause

So trade his ass, watch him retire....isn't that the best case for our cap ????
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

No team will give up anything of value if they aren't pretty damn sure he won't retire.

Correct. No team is going to trade anything of value for a QB that will promptly retire on them.

Here's some snark from Tanier:
    https://www.footballoutsiders.com/wa...-aaron-rodgers

This was interesting:
    Fans who are truly over-the-moon about Rodgers’ pending arrival can pick the Jets to win the AFC East at +260 (The Buffalo Bills are the favorites at +125); the AFC at +900 (the Kansas City Chiefs are the favorites at +380); or the Super Bowl at +1400 (Chiefs, +600). Again, these numbers have been more-or-less sticky for nearly a month.

Rodgers is getting +1600 odds for the 2023 Most Valuable Player award, and if things go very specifically haywire, current Jets quarterback Zach Wilson is getting +5000 odds for Comeback Player of the Year. You can do it, Zach! Prove the doubters wrong!
    Those odds say a thing or two about what the bookies think of Rodgers at this point of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    No team will give up anything of value if they aren't pretty damn sure he won't retire.
    there is like less the 1% chance he's gonna retire. i don't care what the drama queen says about being 90% retired

he's not giving up the 58 million, even if he gets shipped to the texans or some other mismanaged mess

2nd. tom brady is also currently retired, meaning if karen retires, they both go into the HOF on the same day. erins ego won't allow he to be second fiddle on induction day

there is like less the 1% chance he's gonna retire. i don't care what the drama queen says about being 90% retired

he's not giving up the 58 million, even if he gets shipped to the texans or some other mismanaged mess

2nd. tom brady is also currently retired, meaning if karen retires, they both go into the HOF on the same day. erins ego won't allow he to be second fiddle on induction day
    That assumes Brady is a first ballot inductee. Was he that good?

More of a game manager.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

and it assumes he stays retired this time

Congratulations to beveaux1, George Cumby, Jaire, jklowan, Joemailman, KYPack, NewsBruin, RashanGary, Spaulding, and Upnorth for picking the Jets.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen