Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
Gotcha.
So I see APC posted an article that the Jets are officially interested, according to Fowler at ESPN.
https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2...s-trade-rumors

What else we know:
Folwer's report comes after Rappaport previously reported that multiple teams have already inquired.
Rappaport and Pelissero have also reported that the Packers are willing to trade Rodgers if he requests a change of scenery.
Gute has said at least twice that the team wanted Rodgers to be on the squad next season.
Rodgers has said he wouldn't want to come back to GB if they are rebuilding, although what "rebuilding" means is not clear. (It's Rodgers and his wordsmithing after all.) It is likely tied to keeping certain players and coaches around.
Rodgers has also said that players who would potentially influence his retirement decision would be Randall Cobb, Allen Lazard, Marcedes Lewis, Robert Tonyan and David Bakhtiari.

Yes, there is a lot of "conjecture" at the moment, but where there's smoke there's fire.
The next few weeks will be interesting; Rodgers has said he will make a decision before Mar 15, I expect a lot more rumors and conjecture until something actually does happen.

FWIW, I don't think he's retiring. I just don't know if he's playing for GB. He probably doesn't either, not yet anyway.
“Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.”
— Brené Brown