Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
You missed the genesis of this. Tex said Rodgers knows he wants to come back and is just playing with us all.

I said "if true" he's being an asshole.
Right....but it isn't all about you. There are a lot of people here hating on the guy (mind you I am in the trade him camp). I may have pulled the word asshole from you primarily (truthfully I wasn't thinking of anyone in particular when I wrote that), but I wasn't trying to call you out personally. I just think all the people who are screaming "asshole" and/or "drama queen" are being silly.

When ARod held the chip on his shoulder until the morning of the draft to zing Gutes he was being an asshole. But now, this? I just think he is a guy who has less interest in football each year which means he needs a breather after a long season before he makes a committment to the next....oh, and Tex is all over the map. Responding to any of his Rodgers worship is an exercise in futility.

Gutes needs to do what is in the best interest of the GB Packers. A couple years ago that meant getting Rodgers into camp. Right now, imo, that means moving on. That doesn't mean Rodgers "has gutes balls in his handbag" nor does it mean "rodgers is just being a giant drama queen/asshole". It means the 2 guys each have a different agenda.