hahahahaha Why? I'd say the assholes are the media pukes doing their damnedest to stir up trouble. And a large part of that drama i.e. stirred up trouble involves Rodgers and his future. That all seemed to be settled last offseason with the new contract. However, Rodgers' bad injury-riddled season which contributed to the rotten Packer season in general has resulted in a new mostly media-generated shitstorm. If any of ya'all were Rodgers, what would be your opinion of that? And what would you do about it? His future was pretty well settled last offseason. Now, he's hearing and reading the same shit that we are. Who among ya'all wouldn't be at least a little bit pissed off about that? And given that, what would you say and do? Come out with blatant denials and harsh criticism of the perpetrators of that media bullshit? Or just subtly playing along and putting on those dumbshits? Rodgers, being sort of a mellow hippy-esque California type, hasn't chosen the blatant confrontation. Rather, he has chosen the reaction he has chosen. I woulda been more confrontational, myself, basically been more of an asshole - but that's just me hahahaha. So I would suggest that Rodgers has been anything but an asshole in reaction to the assholic bullshit aimed at him.