View Poll Results: Who will Rodgers Play For In 2023?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

10 33.33%
  • Raiders

4 13.33%
  • Jets

10 33.33%
  • Panthers

0 0%
  • Titans

2 6.67%
  • Dolphins

0 0%
  • Colts

0 0%
  • Bucs

0 0%
  • Other

2 6.67%
  • He Won't Play

2 6.67%

Thread: Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2023 (Or Will He Play)?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    hahahahaha Why?
    He's enabling the media pukes you claim to hate. Creating drama that they thrive off and make money from. Creating media storylines that people latch into making it impossible to not hear about.

The alternative is just to let the fans know he's only interested in being a Packer. Instead, he's effectively lying by omission, pretending he might leave.

Asshole.
    Last edited by sharpe1027; 02-13-2023 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    He's enabling the media pukes you claim to hate. Creating drama that they thrive off and make money from. Creating media storylines that people latch into making it impossible to not hear about.

The alternative is just to let the fans know he's only interested in being a Packer. Instead, he's effectively lying by omission, pretending he might leave.

Asshole.
    I think he is just a guy living his life. All the people who are saying "asshole" are doing so because they simply want answers RIGHT NOW and he needs a minute to rap his head around what happens next. I haven't worked in a long time, but recently was made an offer that is tough to refuse. When I said "give me a week" I wasn't being dramatic or being an asshole, I seriously need some time to decide what is in my best interest. Could it be that simple for ARod?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I think he is just a guy living his life. All the people who are saying "asshole" are doing so because they simply want answers RIGHT NOW and he needs a minute to rap his head around what happens next. I haven't worked in a long time, but recently was made an offer that is tough to refuse. When I said "give me a week" I wasn't being dramatic or being an asshole, I seriously need some time to decide what is in my best interest. Could it be that simple for ARod?
    Yes. People have selfish and immature traits. They go through life telling themselves they’re virtuous and grown and selfless. But when it comes to judging another person, they instantly revert to projecting those selfish traits they have themselves onto other people.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    You missed the genesis of this. Tex said Rodgers knows he wants to come back and is just playing with us all.

I said "if true" he's being an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    You missed the genesis of this. Tex said Rodgers knows he wants to come back and is just playing with us all.

I said "if true" he's being an asshole.
    Right....but it isn't all about you. There are a lot of people here hating on the guy (mind you I am in the trade him camp). I may have pulled the word asshole from you primarily (truthfully I wasn't thinking of anyone in particular when I wrote that), but I wasn't trying to call you out personally. I just think all the people who are screaming "asshole" and/or "drama queen" are being silly.

When ARod held the chip on his shoulder until the morning of the draft to zing Gutes he was being an asshole. But now, this? I just think he is a guy who has less interest in football each year which means he needs a breather after a long season before he makes a committment to the next....oh, and Tex is all over the map. Responding to any of his Rodgers worship is an exercise in futility.

Gutes needs to do what is in the best interest of the GB Packers. A couple years ago that meant getting Rodgers into camp. Right now, imo, that means moving on. That doesn't mean Rodgers "has gutes balls in his handbag" nor does it mean "rodgers is just being a giant drama queen/asshole". It means the 2 guys each have a different agenda.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.