View Poll Results: Who will Rodgers Play For In 2023?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

10 33.33%
  • Raiders

4 13.33%
  • Jets

10 33.33%
  • Panthers

0 0%
  • Titans

2 6.67%
  • Dolphins

0 0%
  • Colts

0 0%
  • Bucs

0 0%
  • Other

2 6.67%
  • He Won't Play

2 6.67%
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2023 (Or Will He Play)?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reports are Derek Carr is signing with Saints. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-qb-derek-carr

That's good news if you want Rodgers traded. It means the Jets are still in the equation.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Reports are Derek Carr is signing with Saints. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-qb-derek-carr

That's good news if you want Rodgers traded. It means the Jets are still in the equation.
    Tex gonna have egg on his face soon
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Dream on. YOU are the one who keeps repeating the idiocy that Rodgers' contract enables a trade, when in fact it makes a trade damn near impossible. Ya'all people wanting the team to go down the drain i.e. part with Rodgers are gonna be disappointed (not to mention stupid).

I say again, YES, YES, AND YES to Fritz's questions above.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Damn, I can’t believe you only said egg.

Fritz, there's also 1) the possibility they aren't convinced the team is good enough to win with Rodgers or 2) Rodgers wants out.

Either of those are true, and a trade is the best outcome. Doesn't matter what they think of Love.

I say that anyone that pretends to know what Rodgers or the Packers organization is thinking is completely full of shit and worse than the media pukes at spreading bullshit opinions based on no personal knowledge.

Doesn't mean they'll end up being wrong, but they don't know any more than the rest of us.

That would imply the bastards are good people with no sinister agenda. On the mild side, those shitheads are stirring up trouble as click bait just for increasing their own popularity and money. On the worse side, those shitheads actually want to harm the Packers either just to smooth things out with the loser franchises or else because they favor whatever coastal or big city franchise.

And most if this whole discussion is just a matter of what is logical anyway. That doesn't seem to be the strong suit of the "ya'all" crowd in here who crave a future without Aaron Rodgers i.e. a future without winning football.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    That would imply the bastards are good people with no sinister agenda. On the mild side, those shitheads are stirring up trouble as click bait just for increasing their own popularity and money. On the worse side, those shitheads actually want to harm the Packers either just to smooth things out with the loser franchises or else because they favor whatever coastal or big city franchise.

And most if this whole discussion is just a matter of what is logical anyway. That doesn't seem to be the strong suit of the "ya'all" crowd in here who crave a future without Aaron Rodgers i.e. a future without winning football.
    You claim it's just logical, but don't know any more than anyone else here what Rodgers or the Packers organization are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    You claim it's just logical, but don't know any more than anyone else here what Rodgers or the Packers organization are thinking.
    Exactly! But unlike them (whoever them might be), what I spew is logical. Probably some in here think the same about the shit they post. I'll put my logic against theirs any day of the week. The media shitheads are completely different animals. I doubt they even pretend to be logical. They are merely interested in click bait and stirring up trouble. But you're correct, NONE of us or them actually know what Rodgers or the Packer brass are thinking. We'll only find out when things happen (or in a lot of this, do not happen).

Exactly! But unlike them (whoever them might be), what I spew is logical. Probably some in here think the same about the shit they post. I'll put my logic against theirs any day of the week. The media shitheads are completely different animals. I doubt they even pretend to be logical. They are merely interested in click bait and stirring up trouble. But you're correct, NONE of us or them actually know what Rodgers or the Packer brass are thinking. We'll only find out when things happen (or in a lot of this, do not happen).
    I see no difference. You're just like them.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    I see no difference. You're just like them.
    Uh ....... yeah, I don't know and they don't know. Isn't that what I just said?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Except, if ARod does leave the Packers you have been spewing crap for 15 pages just like you say they do. But in this case, they would be right.

This feels like a Woody and BF croc shot melt down by Tex coming soon.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

trey wingo
    @wingoz

Per sources. Aaron Rodgers and the Jets had conversations today. While nothing is imminent Rodgers is open to the idea of going to NY
    11:10 PM · Mar 6, 2023
    I can't verify if this is true. But I do know Rodgers was in New York on the weekend.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I can't verify if this is true. But I do know Rodgers was in New York on the weekend.
    sweet

There's a story in the JSO by Silverstein on it, so it must have some legs. If not for that I'd assume it was just rumor-mongering.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sport...y/69953012007/

https://jetsxfactor.com/2023/03/07/n...rodgers-spoke/

Those damned media bastards doing their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey View Post
    https://jetsxfactor.com/2023/03/07/n...rodgers-spoke/

Those damned media bastards doing their job.
    Media pukes and shitheads.

Sure seems like the reports that Rodgers spoke with NYJ has some legs to it, and he's been very quiet (when he could easily shoot rumors down), so one would think there's truth to this.
    If Rodgers is talking to another team, GB has made its preference known at the 2023 QB spot.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Media pukes and shitheads.

Sure seems like the reports that Rodgers spoke with NYJ has some legs to it, and he's been very quiet (when he could easily shoot rumors down), so one would think there's truth to this.
    If Rodgers is talking to another team, GB has made its preference known at the 2023 QB spot.
    Departure starting to sound likely.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Saw that. Tex bout to have egg on his face.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.