View Poll Results: Who will Rodgers Play For In 2023?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Packers

10 33.33%
  • Raiders

4 13.33%
  • Jets

10 33.33%
  • Panthers

0 0%
  • Titans

2 6.67%
  • Dolphins

0 0%
  • Colts

0 0%
  • Bucs

0 0%
  • Other

2 6.67%
  • He Won't Play

2 6.67%
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2023 (Or Will He Play)?

Whole lotta Love.
    C.H.U.D.

I believe it. No one will probably trade for him if it’s this bad. Horrible contract.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    I believe it. No one will probably trade for him if it’s this bad. Horrible contract.
    Someone will be willing trade for him if Packers decide to move him. Contract may be restructured to make sure Rodgers has incentive to play more than 1 year. Or draft picks will be conditional.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

ouch

THEY’RE DISGUSTED WITH HIM AND THEY’RE DONE WITH HIM AND THEY’RE MOVING ON.
    told you guys he didn't want to be here last year and he was just phoning it in

he probably will go somewhere else and actually give it has all and look really good again, but its not gonna happen for us

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    there's always someone

"Okay, Coach, I been watching film all offseason. I'm ready."

"The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    ouch

told you guys he didn't want to be here last year and he was just phoning it in

he probably will go somewhere else and actually give it has all and look really good again, but its not gonna happen for us
    A lot of people are wondering what happens if Rodgers wants to return to the Packers but the Packers want to go with Love. I think in that case Rodgers would agree to a trade as long as it's to a team he feels he can have success with. I don't think he'll want to stay here if he feels he's not wanted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    A lot of people are wondering what happens if Rodgers wants to return to the Packers but the Packers want to go with Love. I think in that case Rodgers would agree to a trade as long as it's to a team he feels he can have success with. I don't think he'll want to stay here if he feels he's not wanted here.
    if what mcginn says is at all true then its very disappointing that no one in the organization had the balls to demand that Love get more reps this season

MVP and had a shot at the end.....but when he broke his thumb...yes they should have sat him.
    C.H.U.D.

Bob McGinn went from being a decent writer to getting fired from JSO and losing his press credentials because the Packers were sick of his BS. It may ultimately be true but I sincerely doubt Bob McGinn has any sources near the top of the new org that would talk to him. This sounds like a play to get subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Bob McGinn went from being a decent writer to getting fired from JSO and losing his press credentials because the Packers were sick of his BS. It may ultimately be true but I sincerely doubt Bob McGinn has any sources near the top of the new org that would talk to him. This sounds like a play to get subscriptions.

thats what happens when you don't toe the company line and say anything negative about the people that call all the shots

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that McGinn still has contact with people at JSO who have good sources. Like Silverstein who I think has the best sources. I usually appreciated the fact that McGinn wasn't a homer. Bretsky worshipped him. Sometimes I thought McGinn took the anti-homer stance to the point of being unfair though.

I highly doubt that the Packers have already decided to move on from Rodgers. That doesn’t really align to how the 2022 season played out, or we would’ve seen more of Love considering the huge choice the team needs to make on his 5th year when it was fairly clear this was not a team challenging for a title. I suppose one could make the case it was an either-or proposition…if Rodgers stays, Love goes…or the opposite…and maybe the Packers are already confident enough to take the 5th year if Rodgers does indeed go.

However, I certainly believe the team is tired of the diva status and part time GM role that Rodgers has now carved out. I would not doubt that they could’ve given him an ultimatum regarding off-season activities, his “favored” playing partners, etc. Perhaps that in itself was enough to blow things up, although I still think that would be more from Rodgers’ own feelings and not the team. The Packers have every right with the amount of money they stand to pay him to expect considerable effort from Rodgers moving forward.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

I HATED that piece of shit, McGinn a long time ago, way back when a lot of others were praising him. He's one of the primary reasons I started hating scumbag media pukes in the first place.

An acorn of obviousness from you on this, Friday. Of course they're not gonna move on from Rodgers. They could, however, still sign Love as a back up for a few more years if they think he's legit - and if Love would be content to hold the proverbial clipboard for a while longer.

The first step in "offseason activities" probably for everybody is letting your body heal itself for a week or so. If that happens to be in a dark room, a big whatever to that. I doubt Rodgers has ever skimped on "off season activities i.e. conditioning, past present, or future.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

What's the most Rodgers thing he could do? To me it's walk away and retire. He really doesn't need the money, no wife or kids so it's all in the bank. He also killed the "he won't go in with Brady to the HOF" theory a couple of weeks ago....why do you bring that up(which he did) unless it's on your mind.

His ego works the opposite I think...going in with Tom and JJ as super class appeals to the man. So don't be shocked if he calls it quits. Two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainD View Post
    What's the most Rodgers thing he could do? To me it's walk away and retire. He really doesn't need the money, no wife or kids so it's all in the bank. He also killed the "he won't go in with Brady to the HOF" theory a couple of weeks ago....why do you bring that up(which he did) unless it's on your mind.

His ego works the opposite I think...going in with Tom and JJ as super class appeals to the man. So don't be shocked if he calls it quits. Two cents.
    It's possible. But I think the most Rodgers thing to do would be to continue playing and prove his detractors wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    thats what happens when you don't toe the company line and say anything negative about the people that call all the shots
    I disagree. That’s what happens when you write about how Andrew Quarless’ stillborn - which he never publicized - effected his play. Totally unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    It's possible. But I think the most Rodgers thing to do would be to continue playing and prove his detractors wrong.
    Plus One on that, Joe. Absodamnlutely!
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

I am 99.99% certain that Rodgers will NOT retire. I don’t see any compelling reason why he would with all that money still on the table. He didn’t push for a new deal last season to quit after this one.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

McGinn was paid by the Jets to write that to lower Rodgers trade value.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!