Thread: Official Free Agency/Offseason Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bring reed back

Everyone keeps saying we need to draft more guys for the d-line. Well, here’s a guy that isn’t too bad and shouldn’t cost a ton of money

The rest can go. I don’t want to hear about “locker room leaders”, when we looked as shitty as we did last year. The leadership in this team didn’t do much in that Detroit game to get the rest of the team fired up, or being smart

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Bring reed back

Everyone keeps saying we need to draft more guys for the d-line. Well, here’s a guy that isn’t too bad and shouldn’t cost a ton of money

The rest can go. I don’t want to hear about “locker room leaders”, when we looked as shitty as we did last year. The leadership in this team didn’t do much in that Detroit game to get the rest of the team fired up, or being smart
    For sure. I’m growing tired of Rodgers always rambling on about the older guys being so important. It’s a young man’s game. Draft guys who are ambitious and driven and they won’t need an old guy taking up a roster spot to explain to them why working out is important. And does Rodgers even work out in the offseason? That guy is full of some bullshit lately. And I like him for his conspiracy theories.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    For sure. I’m growing tired of Rodgers always rambling on about the older guys being so important. It’s a young man’s game. Draft guys who are ambitious and driven and they won’t need an old guy taking up a roster spot to explain to them why working out is important. And does Rodgers even work out in the offseason? That guy is full of some bullshit lately. And I like him for his conspiracy theories.

Listen to the pro Rodgers homers like Wilde and Tausch

Even they admit Rodgers doesn't have the same offseason regiment he once had

They also note he was very very very pro OTA's up until a few years ago

And then admit some within the organization feel it's time to move on

SHHHHHHHHHHHHh; Bob McGinn has merit
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?