Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What do the Packers get for Aaron Rodgers?

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    RIP Bud Grant
    I was devastated. What a shitty day I had KY. Next morning I went out with my mother and the usual old ladies for coffee and saw the paper and got punched again.

Legend.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    Man, I hope I never find myself staring at you across a poker table..
    Anyone who trades for Arod thinks they are on the cusp of a Superb Owl and all they need is a QB. Make them pay for it.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Anyone who trades for Arod thinks they are on the cusp of a Superb Owl and all they need is a QB. Make them pay for it.
    I agree, but we are motivated sellers. Sure sounds like Murphy and gutebag want him gone ASAP

TT and gunslinger 2.0
    C.H.U.D.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Tex at the Alamo.

Place is burning all around him, soldiers and mercenaries falling all around, the enemy breeching the front gates, and he's still waving that Bowie knife all around.
    I actually got to go see the Alamo last year, something I always liked since a boy. it was very cool.

I agree that would be TPB and that’s exactly what makes his crusty ole ass kinda cool too!

Damn Straight! bring it on, Mexicans ....... oops, present company's ancestors excepted hahahaha.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Maybe we get a 1 if they’re so desperate they’re signing Rodgers guys on top of it all.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Anybody else thinking arod will do anything he can to make this difficult if he can stick it to us
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Anybody else thinking arod will do anything he can to make this difficult if he can stick it to us
    of course he will

you think he won't make a god damn decision before week 1?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Addition by subtraction is good enough reason, eff that mofo, frikin weirdo like Red.

So long as we get to give away most of the cap issues I am willing to get nothing in return besides a conditional pick.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

2nd and a 4th

A 2nd and Elijah Moore and a conditional pick in 2024

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Addition by subtraction is good enough reason, eff that mofo, frikin weirdo like Red.
    HAve you thought about shopping Red to a Jets forum?

I have said all along it has to be a 1st and a 2nd (with potential to move to a 1 with performance or service escalators). If we get 2 1's they should build a statue of Gute at Lambeau

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey View Post
    A 2nd and Elijah Moore and a conditional pick in 2024
    I'm liking this option a lot. Especially if where the conditional 2024 pick could be up to a 1st if the Jets make the AFC title game or something to that effect.
    60% of the time it works every time.

Andrew Brandt just tweeted that he thought AR's interview shifted leverage to GB. He's put the Jets in a spot where they now have to get the deal done (even more than before). GB can wait... and wait... and wait. Pressure will be on Jets. Should be interesting.

Also, as I heard AR, the sticking point seems to be about how much of AR's contract Green Bay will eat.

Right about the leverage being with the Packers. Wrong about the second part. No way in hell they would be stupid enough to do what. It damn well better be about how much the Packers get in trade, and it better be a LOT.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaire View Post
    Andrew Brandt just tweeted that he thought AR's interview shifted leverage to GB. He's put the Jets in a spot where they now have to get the deal done (even more than before). GB can wait... and wait... and wait. Pressure will be on Jets. Should be interesting.

Also, as I heard AR, the sticking point seems to be about how much of AR's contract Green Bay will eat.
    So basically it is a "you want us to eat more, then make it worth our while" type of scenario. Owner of the JETS wants this to happen, so make the owner PAY.