Thread: Predict the year that Jordan love is traded to the Jets

Predict the year that Jordan love is traded to the Jets

Bretsky, make me a poll!

I’ll guess 2031!!!!

As a side bet…who will Love throw an INT to in his last throw as a Packer?
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Which year early in his career will he win his only SB? That’s a good omen.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

I would prefer a prognostication as to when Tex starts his defense of Love.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    That’s a good one. You’d think having seen the Favre to Rodgers transition, he’d have a little more of an open mind. I guess odds are low you get a HOFer tho.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

that is a good one

Great thread, Red.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Ok, 2034 he goes to the Jets.

The final throw pick is moving west, so I'm taking a flyer and saying MN. Still keeping it in division ala Rodgers.

Lone Owl victory will be 2026. That is the year our cap will be near normal and Gutes can sell out again. Also, Watson will be considered the best WR in the league about that time.

Tex won't be alive in 2034 because his real age right now is 102....sort of like when Joe Louis fought Rocky Marciano.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    That soon?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post

The final throw pick is moving west, so I'm taking a flyer and saying MN. Still keeping it in division ala Rodgers.

Lone Owl victory will be 2026. That is the year our cap will be near normal and Gutes can sell out again. Also, Watson will be considered the best WR in the league about that time.

Tex won't be alive in 2034 because his real age right now is 102....sort of like when Joe Louis fought Rocky Marciano.
    joe lewis was either 75 or 76 years old when they fought, its up for debate, what we do know is that joe lewis was 137 years old when frank sinatra told the barber in queens joe's real age

Do you not read? I'm already supporting Love as a very adequate back up/clipboard holder.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

2038 Love to jets, sure fire 1st ballot HOF locked up, gets an injury to his throwing elbow. Incumbant 4th year qb still on rookie contract shows flashes of potential but causes great anguish moving on from such a great player to a untested new player.
    Rinse - repeat in 2052.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    That’s a good one. You’d think having seen the Favre to Rodgers transition, he’d have a little more of an open mind. I guess odds are low you get a HOFer tho.
    My guess is when you get to his age, the future doesn't look so inviting anymore ?

this is a funny

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Do you not read? I'm already supporting Love as a very adequate back up/clipboard holder.
    I read. You need to make a sincere apology t every poster you slagged and called a hater bc you thought keeping ARod was the path to success. This should be done because YOU were all the way wrong. Babkto was our best lineman. Not for you, you said he was a sacred cow. YOU POSITED that Myers was our best Olineman. ThAt is bullshit. Myers is a solid hustling kid. But our worst rated Olineman
    Why should anyone pay any attention to a goof like TEX?,&&

Hell No! As I said in the other thread, I don't back off even a little bit from comments about the rottenness of the haters and imbeciles who wanted Rodgers gone. They got their way, and now we all have to suffer the resulting mediocrity.

Of course, optimist and homer that I am, I'm actually hoping to be wrong about that, but I doubt it. Rodgers almost certainly was the best/only "path to success". I really have nothing strongly against Love, just that he ain't and almost certainly never will be near as good as Rodgers' average performance level over his career as a starter _imho. I guess we'll find out one way or the other this year.

I still don't have a very good opinion past, present or future of that sacred cow, Bakhriari, but I rooting for him to not be too bad also. Myers is big and good - the kind of Center I want. He along with Runyan and Jenkins opened a lot of holes for the run game, way more than we ever had off tackle or outside. It seems like a lot of ya'all put too much stock in those "rating" organizations.

BTW, what does "slagged" mean?

Blog Entries
    Slagged means to criticize. Which you do constantly without the mental authority to do so. You owe many posters an apology for your myriad snotty posts towards them.

I'm not going to worry about that too much. You've already shown you don't have the class to make a civil or gracious gesture. Besides, your word ain't no good.

Not worried about that now. I got an announcement that I will make elsewhere in the forum that will cheer/fire up many posters. Even our resident grumpy Mexican

Whatever hahahaha. First of all, this is a damn forum, and forum posting is all about posting opinions, "snotty" or otherwise, and no apologies. Good we have a few people like Joe that just stick to facts. Good also that there are a few others who I won't name - maybe you KYP? - who are mostly (but not always) sensible. This Rodgers shitstorm, though, has really brought out the wrongheadedness of some in here, and I certainly make no apology about calling them out on it.

Hopefully, Love will be as good as some believe, and we can all be one big happy family again. I'm not holding my breath for that, but I certainly would hop on the bandwagon if it happens. The team is certainly good enough otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Slagged means to criticize. Which you do constantly without the mental authority to do so. You owe many posters an apology for your myriad snotty posts towards them.

I'm not going to worry about that too much. You've already shown you don't have the class to make a civil or gracious gesture. Besides, your word ain't no good.

Not worried about that now. I got an announcement that I will make elsewhere in the forum that will cheer/fire up many posters. Even our resident grumpy Mexican
    I, for one, am on pins and needles.

Changing your mind when presented with new information is a sign of intelligence.