Hell No! As I said in the other thread, I don't back off even a little bit from comments about the rottenness of the haters and imbeciles who wanted Rodgers gone. They got their way, and now we all have to suffer the resulting mediocrity.

Of course, optimist and homer that I am, I'm actually hoping to be wrong about that, but I doubt it. Rodgers almost certainly was the best/only "path to success". I really have nothing strongly against Love, just that he ain't and almost certainly never will be near as good as Rodgers' average performance level over his career as a starter _imho. I guess we'll find out one way or the other this year.

I still don't have a very good opinion past, present or future of that sacred cow, Bakhriari, but I rooting for him to not be too bad also. Myers is big and good - the kind of Center I want. He along with Runyan and Jenkins opened a lot of holes for the run game, way more than we ever had off tackle or outside. It seems like a lot of ya'all put too much stock in those "rating" organizations.

BTW, what does "slagged" mean?