Thread: TEX; au contraire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Whatever. I got it wrong, and now we all suffer, even the shitheads and haters who were actually dumb enough to WANT this. How bad and how all out stupid this is by Gutekunst, etc. depends on what they get in trade. We survived several years that LaFleur didn't blow things up with his ego, but ultimately, Gutekunst's damn ego - idiotically wanting to throw it all away and see what happens with his own guy. Fuck him for that and all the dumbasses who craved the losing that's gonna come.

I'll survive. Badger football should be damn good this year. The Cowboys, my second favorite team, may be good enough to overcome McCarthy's coaching and win big too.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Whatever. I got it wrong, and now we all suffer, even the shitheads and haters who were actually dumb enough to WANT this. How bad and how all out stupid this is by Gutekunst, etc. depends on what they get in trade. We survived several years that LaFleur didn't blow things up with his ego, but ultimately, Gutekunst's damn ego - idiotically wanting to throw it all away and see what happens with his own guy. Fuck him for that and all the dumbasses who craved the losing that's gonna come.

I'll survive. Badger football should be damn good this year. The Cowboys, my second favorite team, may be good enough to overcome McCarthy's coaching and win big too.
    Thanks, Tex!

You manned up. Sort of.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Thanks, Tex!

You manned up. Sort of.
    Whatever is the polite way to tell someone F U ! Must be that Texas politeness.

Just giving you shit Tex! haha