----
Obviously he plays for the Packers. Obviously he plays a helluva lot better than last season. Laying an egg in the playoffs or going all the way is not very relevant to me until the week of the games, but I'd say as always, it could happen even with little or no change to staff and personnel, just with a little bit of luck on the injury front, etc.

----
If LaFleur or Gutekunst or Murphy - anybody with inside knowledge on the Packers ever read the crap in this forum, they'd be laughing their asses off.

----
Nice poetry, but a bogus narrative, at least your conclusion is bogus. The GOAT ain't going anywhere.

----
Bobblehead, I'm completely confident that I'm aligned with the thinking of the Packer brass on this topic - unlike the various haters and dumbasses. They are the ones who did that glorious Rodgers contract - which many in here stupidly hate, and IMO, they did it with eyes wide open and are still glad they did - as am I, (OBVIOUSLY).

----
I'm fairly sure Rodgers knows he's staying and the Packer brass know he is staying. Rodgers is just stringing along the media shitheads and anybody dumb enough to swallow the media shit.

----
I'm not sure if McAfee qualifies as "sports media". Regardless, though, it's not what comes from his mouth, it's what Rodgers himself says on the show that counts.

----
I say again, Rodgers isn't gonna be traded, and he isn't gonna retire. If they did want to trade him - which they obviously don't, he wouldn't have much say about where he would go, except maybe to threaten retirement - which clearly would be throwing away so much money that it would be significant even to somebody as rich as he is. All of this trade talk is just ludicrous.

----
..... Bobblehead, I was reading your post above where you said I was "all over the map". Where does that come from? I've been totally consistent, I think, all along saying Rodgers shouldn't be/won't be traded.

----
As somebody said, he didn't say what the title implies - I think the term for that is click bait. I expect Lazard to be in Green Bay next year and maybe beyond with a respectable but not overly high salary.

Shame on me for even starting this thread. Never kick a man when he is down, but then again Tex has been "screamin from the rafters" that we are all idiots sooooo.